Mixed thoughts on mixed marriage

Hallo, here is the issue:

I am married to a Thai lady, we have a boy, born outside Thailand, he has already obtained Thai citizenship (passport) through Embassy. We live outside the Kingdom, plan to go back to visit soon (hope so !!). I would like to get info on Thai Law, regulations which affect Thai/farang marriages. I have done a search, yes, through this very helpful site, found bits here and there, can someone be so helpful to point me to some reference site, document of sort, where I may get some good introduction to Thai law, regulations on mixed marriages and families ?

Some issues I am wondering about :

- our son has dual citizenship now, what is exactly allowed in this respect ?

- do we need to apply for ID for our son ?

- what's the legal difference between that and his registration in the "house certificate" ?

- in case we will continue to live abroad, is it true that his citizenship alone does not allow him to enjoy full rights such as on his mom's property and perhaps other ?

- is it still true that Thai ladies married to a foreigner incurr in some legal bottleneck on their properties, land ?

I am sure these are very common issues, refrences to a FAQ or good reference page would be most appreciated. can't find anything really good.

Thank you !!!!

DAD ???  ???