Going From Xp64 To Xp32 Or ?

jaideeguy

I've had windows xp64 pro for a couple of years now and am running into more and more incomaptability problems and wondering if it is a big drama to change my OS to something more compatable and what should I change to?? Can't install google chrome, itunes, zune and more.

Is it a big deal to change??? and change to what??

Did the 'google' thing and found it to be complicated and other forums people mention 'go arounds' but still have problems with the programs I mentioned.

I just want a more compatable OS and can only see it getting worse with XP64pro.

I have my mind set on a change, but to what???

I have NO incontestability/computability problems run Vista Ultimate with license .. + will be easy to upgrade from Vista to 7 later.

I installed Duel boot Vista and XP only simply never use XP any more as Vista is much faster and have no problems with any hardware/software [scanner is 9 years old runs fine with Vista]

Vista $cares me!! I can get legit versions of xp for a 'song' but don't know about vista and I've heard about compatability problems with it as well.

What version of vista are you running ignis??

Installed Vista Ultimate SP1, on 20th June 2008, have it set on Auto updates..

I did try it a couple of years ago by just getting a copy but soon went back to XP Pro..

Vista has changed since then, so bought a legal copy in 2008 and it is fine. I did install XP Pro SP3 and set as Duel Boot just in case...

I do read the 'Geeks' website a lot so keep up to date on what is good and what is not