Question On Motorcycle Insurance

real

Hi,

Let me ask queston on motorcycle insurance

My thai gf just bought a honda icon with 2 year insurance at a honda motorcycle dealer shop. The insurance is 2000 bath. When buying , she asked the salesman for the insurance's brochure

He asked his co-worker and said" we do not have the brochure"

Then she asked him what she should do and where she should call if she have an accident.

He said " just come here to my shop !"

He told her that the insurance covers for theft and property damage. 100% of the motorcycle value for its theft in the first year ,and 80% in the second year etc.

She got 2 pcs of receipt , one for the mortorcycle and the other is for the insurance.

In general, we should call an insurance company's emergency number soon after an traffic accident, right?

What more info should she get from the dealer?

Any advice welcom.

Best wishes

Hi,

My thai gf just bought a honda icon with 2 year insurance at a honda motorcycle dealer shop. The insurance is 2000 bath. When buying , she asked the salesman for the insurance's brochure

Then she asked him what she should do and where she should call if she have an accident.

He told her that the insurance covers for theft and property damage. 100% of the motorcycle value for its theft in the first year ,and 80% in the second year etc.

She got 2 pcs of receipt , one for the mortorcycle and the other is for the insurance.

In general, we should call an insurance company's emergency number soon after an traffic accident, right?

Any advice welcom.

Best wishes

First point - if you have paid for insurance then you should have the Policy - suggest you go back to the Dealer and explain you need to know what you are covered for (in writing). The policy will come with the "Help Line" to call if a problem.

Shouild you have a problem then 'yes', call the insurance company at once.

Hi,

Any advice welcom.

Best wishes

First point - if you have paid for insurance then you should have the Policy - suggest you go back to the Dealer and explain you need to know what you are covered for (in writing). The policy will come with the "Help Line" to call if a problem.

Shouild you have a problem then 'yes', call the insurance company at once.

Thanks so much for your help.

Best wishes