Update From Timetogeteven

timetogeteven

Well, I can't say I am surprised by the outcome but I am sorry for you & your kids all the same. My advice from the earlier thread stands. Protect all assets & proceed with caution, he will no be thinking of himself & how to pursue his life with her now imo, so you need to stay level headed make sure he (and she) can't get their hands on any family assets. Do you have a solicitor yet?

You are going to be the one laughing your a*s off when he finally learns his expensive lesson. All the revenge you could ask for! Just protect your assets, sit back and watch the fireworks.... and don't ever take the loser back when he most likely comes crawling to you broke and dumped.

Chok dee!

so sorry to hear that timetogeteven.

personally, i would kick him out on his sorry ass, bugger the finances. thats HIS problem and he should have thought about that when he made the conscious decision to do this to you.

i would still take boo's advice and protect all you can. do it now, before its too late.

good luck!

You are going to be the one laughing your a*s off when he finally learns his expensive lesson. All the revenge you could ask for!

I've seen the same scenario actually work for a lad, not saying it will, but this certainly could be a possible outcome. The assets are what is important, I personally think she is better off without him.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Hey the guy like that…. is not worth wasting your tear, darling…..the 2 timing cr**p

Just think this way…..those 2 are deserving each other!!!

Move on, only think of yourself and the kids future

Best of luck and bunches of happiness to come

TC