Relocating To Thailand

Hi all.

In the next few months I am looking to move with my fiancee to thailand. We are going to rent an apartment and a small office and run a Thailand based branch of the company that I work for.

Would you know where to start?

I will initially need to come over to find an apartment etc, but once that it done, how do I go about completeing all the legalities?

It is very daunting at this stage but I hope you can help.

I will be paid from the UK which I believe, will convert into a lot of baht, meaning that we can live very well in Thailand.

I appreciate your advice!

Gary Sumpter

MagicTricks.co.uk

Hi all.

In the next few months I am looking to move with my fiancee to thailand. We are going to rent an apartment and a small office and run a Thailand based branch of the company that I work for.

Would you know where to start?

I will initially need to come over to find an apartment etc, but once that it done, how do I go about completeing all the legalities?

It is very daunting at this stage but I hope you can help.

I will be paid from the UK which I believe, will convert into a lot of baht, meaning that we can live very well in Thailand.

I appreciate your advice!

Gary Sumpter

MagicTricks.co.uk

Send a pm to sunbeltasia or click on one of their ads here . They will tell you all the details of moving , company, legal stuff...

Can I suggest you follow the previous advice and contact SunBelt Asia. Their advice is always logical, practical, and they seem to be able to explain the (often not so simple / not so logical) formailities in easy steps.

And their charges and fees are quite reasonable compared to other agencies / lawyers etc.

On the other hand, I hope that you / your employer have completed some form of solid market analysis of the Thai market for your product or service, including a forecast of:

a. The time to achieve a positive cashflow with a good top-line margin, and

b. Therefore the cash injections which will be needed until a. is achieved.

Good luck