Bangkok Post Offices

SGDude

not sure about the accuracy of this but...

Address: Main branch

- Charoen Krung (New) Road

Sukhumvit Road

- Cnr. Soi 4

- Soi 23, opposite Soi Cowboy

- Between Sois 24-26

- Between Sois 36-38

- Between Sois 69-71

Paholyothin Road

- Between Sois 3-5

- Past Saphan Khwai, towards Chatuchak

Erawan

- 1/F Siam Centre Car Park, Rama 1

- 518/3 Ploenchit Road

Sathorn

- Soi Suan Phlu, Sathorn Tai (South) Road

- Sathorn City Tower, Sathorn Tai (South) Road

Silom Road

- Behind Bangkok Bank Building

Dusit

- Nakhon Chaisi Road

Chaeng Watthana

- 88 Chaeng Watthana Road

Pakkred

- Soi Sucha Pracha Sawan 2 Pakkret

Bang Na

- 334 Sampawot Road

Phone: 0-2235-2834

I live in the Chatuchak area. I found a Lat Phrao post office (opposite Carrefour Lat Phrao) near my place.

I was looking for my missing parcel and I was told to go to the Chatuchak office instead. Any idea where that is?

I live in the Chatuchak area. I found a Lat Phrao post office (opposite Carrefour Lat Phrao) near my place.

I was looking for my missing parcel and I was told to go to the Chatuchak office instead. Any idea where that is?

I think that you were at it, assuming you were at the P.O. on the south side of Latprao Road, about 1 mile east of Phahonyothin Road. As well as searching my brain, I consulted my maps, which do not indicate any other P.O. that might be considered as the "Jatujak Post Office". And, the one you were at is located in Jatujak District.

The one which Bkkjames mentions on Phahonyothin, the Saphan Kwai Post Office is one Skytrain station away from Jatujak Park.

My Thai friend showed me this URL:

http://th.yellow.co.th/YellowPages/Bangkok...fices_map.1.htm

CHATUCHAK POST OFFICE / ที่ทำการไปรษณีย์ จตุจักร

2279 Moo. 5, Phahon Yothin Road, Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand

2279 หมู่ 5 ถ.พหลโยธิน แขวงลาดยาว เขตจตุจักร กรุงเทพฯ 10900, ประเทศไทย

My Thai friend showed me this URL:

http://th.yellow.co.th/YellowPages/Bangkok...fices_map.1.htm

CHATUCHAK POST OFFICE / ที่ทำการไปรษณีย์ จตุจักร

2279 Moo. 5, Phahon Yothin Road, Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand

2279 หมู่ 5 ถ.พหลโยธิน แขวงลาดยาว เขตจตุจักร กรุงเทพฯ 10900, ประเทศไทย

That list is far from complete. It doesn't include, for example, the Klong Toey or Nana post offices.

• 3 years later...

I think that you were at it, assuming you were at the P.O. on the south side of Latprao Road, about 1 mile east of Phahonyothin Road. As well as searching my brain, I consulted my maps, which do not indicate any other P.O. that might be considered as the "Jatujak Post Office". And, the one you were at is located in Jatujak District.

The one which Bkkjames mentions on Phahonyothin, the Saphan Kwai Post Office is one Skytrain station away from Jatujak Park.

That is most likely the correct one, just want to let you know that the sign in front says Samsenai not Jatchujak. When I lived in Ratchada there was one down the street from me, but I had to go here to pick up someting as well.

a very old post but to let you know im in latphrao and there is a post office in the ground floor of that ugly elephant tower/building, ive used it several times this year, mind you had to ask at least 3 times before i got the correct directions...seems thais love to help even if they have little idea where.