Farang Caused Me To Lose Serious Face

dave9988

Well since you lost face maybe you can get him charged with stealing? Say to the police that he stole your face and hasn't given it back. I'm sure if you pay them enough money they will put it through to the courts. Just make sure you get the Judge drunk before the case is heard.

I would hate to have my face stolen too. I had nightmares after watching "Face Off". You don't suppose it would help you to steal his face when he isn't looking?

Poor guy, Thiefs everywhere.

Another idea is to hire a private detective to find your face for you. Or perhaps have a look for it yourself? Where were you when you lost it? Try to re-trace the steps you took that day. I hope you find it eventually.

Good Luck.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You were wasting your own time. Especially wasting more of it by replying.

Apparently wasting yours as well.

Not wasting my time, i'm having a good laugh here, unlike you who wasted more of your time again.

I thought the OP's story was fuc_king class, not quite as funny as some of the gullible responses though!

Edited by scottyd

Dave9988, it's a standard thing in Thailand that if you introduce a person to another person then a sum will be exchanged. When it's a farang the sum is usually based on what the Thai will gain from the introduction ie house, car, land etc. What did you stand to gain ?

Or was that why you lost face, cause you never gained from it ? How many times have farang lost face cause of Thais lies, cheating, selfishness etc ? Can we claim compensation ?

I think the OP is a joke.

Don't feed the troll.

DoNotFeedTroll-754472.png

I'm ashamed to share the same name.

560+ post's and then all of a sudden he's a 'troll' ? How come you never spotted it before, Sherlock ?

A troll topic i presume he means. Post count is irrelvent.

Oh hang on are u one of those members who think the higher the post count the longer u have been in thailand or know more about thailand?

lol

Oh i better check your post count after, If its higher than mine its means you right and i'll apoligise. :o

Don't feed the troll.

DoNotFeedTroll-754472.png

I'm ashamed to share the same name.

560+ post's and then all of a sudden he's a 'troll' ? How come you never spotted it before, Sherlock ?

A troll topic i presume he means. Post count is irrelvent.

Oh hang on are u one of those members who think the higher the post count the longer u have been in thailand or know more about thailand?

lol

Oh i better check your post count after, If its higher than mine its means you right and i'll apoligise. :o

Bygonkeaw, what an arsehol_e you are. If you care to read all of the OP's post, you will see that he has all opportunities to 'troll' but he hasn't.

I think I'm no better than anybody else, but at least I'll give someone the benefit of being genuine other than being a fake. If the bells don't ring, then he's a 'troll'. What a simpleton ?

Well I was going to let it slide after reading these comments but it turns out my wife took matters into her own hands. She sms'ed me on my mobile "I am going to handle this situation like Tiny." I had no idea what she was talking about until an hour later when it hit me. She meant Tony. She must have picked his name up from all The Sopranos episodes I would fall asleep watching. I rush into action scared at what she might do in her hatred to this farang but its too late as only minutes later I receive a call from the adulterous farang who now apparently has to kick up 100,000 baht a month if he plans to keep his remaining nine fingers. He begged me for mercy but its already out of my hands.

Okay, I'm convinced that this has to be 100% troll material.

It's even written like a terrible soap opera.

Be careful about pushing people's button with this BS stuff. Someday you might want some real advice about an actual situation.

100% agree.

First post was silly.

The next one was laughable.

alright enough of this.

find your Friday night entertainment elsewhere guys and gals :o

have a good weekend everyone. this thread however is up to no good and is now closed