Hair transplant

Will Lawes

I've interviewed with Stough clinic, Ok. Anyone into details PM please.

But I've found a web site and contacxted them (in BKK) that sounds very promising, and they accept credit cards, 80baht/graft, the going rate. At least there site has no spelling errors, like stough clinic...

I've emailed them and had prompt replys from foreign staff...anyone with experience here?

http://yanhee.net/serv_hairrestor.htm

[email protected]

Also, nnyone using propecia? Minoxidol? I remember about 4 years ago seeing generic minoxidol for 100baht/bottle. Now the cheapest I can find is 450baht for 'NUHAIR' at MBK. Yes, the propocia has caused a complete lack of sex drive, kinda nice actually, Lol... :eek: I use them together and hope to see some results by xmas. The hair transplant scares the #### out of me, I know there are forums for this, but rarely anyone who has had it done in BKK. PM's would be cool. :beer:

• 1 month later...

Made a Documentary Film about Hair Transplants ages ago.

Wouldn't recommend it Pal......

Even Frank Sinatra's turned out looking awful, so he went back to wearing a 'Rug'.

Incidentally, there was quite a stir in The Pentagon a few years ago when they realised that most of the 'Rugs' guys were wearing were made of Communist Chinese Hair!!!

I really do not understand what all the fuss is about anyway,

Do you mean to tell me that you would go into a very unsanitary shop here in thailand and let some screwball that I wouldn't allow to mow my lawn, more than likely has a phony license he bought someplace,  dig around in your skull cut plugs out of you in one place and put them in holes he dug somewhere else, risk staph infection or worse,just to replace something that mother nature doesn't want you to have ,and never had any fun with anyhow. Jawsus Christ,sounds like you ain't got handles on all your cups.

Dr. who graduated from Siriraj University ( the good and the best for Medicine Studies ) and from Mahidol University, I am sure you dont have to be afraid. Afraid is that Dr. who graduated from no name Institutes or Dr. from Massage Salon. But I feel you guys prefer to let them massage from those Dr. ;-)

Ok, it's just only my point of view, I was also born in Siriraj Hospital and still have 32 organs good in shape..hehehe..

I have nothing concerning with those Dr. but as I am a thai and know well which Hospitals or Institutes are good.

Good luck !

Kathe