Small(ish) Cloth Bags

ChiangMaiAjarn

I'm looking to buy quite a lot of small cloth bags; about the size that would hold a small pack of playing cards. I'd like them to either have a drawstring closure, or just a flap and button, and I'd like them to in some way be linked to northern Thailand so hilltribe bags would be great. How do you go about getting such things, or getting them made?

I want about 150 to start with, but potentially a lot more in the future. Where can I buy them from?

Help!

I'm looking to buy quite a lot of small cloth bags; about the size that would hold a small pack of playing cards. I'd like them to either have a drawstring closure, or just a flap and button, and I'd like them to in some way be linked to northern Thailand so hilltribe bags would be great. How do you go about getting such things, or getting them made?

I want about 150 to start with, but potentially a lot more in the future. Where can I buy them from?

Help!

I have seen similar items in Ban Tawai and Bo Sang. While I wanted to say that, I really wanted to pass on something that happened to me....

A couple of years ago, a friend and I sent a container of Thai goods to the U.S. and included 100 sofa pillow cases/covers. Everything else was allowed in but Customs confiscated the pillow cases as it turns out all textile goods required a "visa" to control the quantity imported from any one country and we didn't have one. I do not know if that is till the case or not and, if you do not know, you might want to investigate that.