Microsoft Server 2003

bino

We have a MS Server 2003 in our Bangkok office that we would like to make available online, in order to share files and backups with remote offices and employees. Despite our best efforts to accomplish this, all has ended in futility.

We are looking for someone to help us out. A generous cash payment is available to anyone who can come to our office and can guide us through the intricacies of Windows server 2003, dynamic DNS, NAT (network address translation), port forwarding on the router, opening a port on the firewall and everything else required to make this work.

If you have the knowledge (or know where we can find someone who does), please send me a PM.

Hello

I think I can help u out.

Where is your office located ?

** private e-mail address deleted because it's against the forum rule to post private e-mail addresses

Tariq

Edited by Reimar
e-mail address deleted

Best of luck in your search... Your needs are not very difficult, but just be aware of those that claim to be able to help you. Check their previous experience as well. The world has no shortage of people 'claiming' to be technology professionals and experts.

Best of luck in your search... Your needs are not very difficult, but just be aware of those that claim to be able to help you. Check their previous experience as well. The world has no shortage of people 'claiming' to be technology professionals and experts.

Very well said that man

wxpwzrd and joncl thanks for your valued comments.

I have already created a demo ftp server with following credentials :

Server Name : tariq.dyndns.org

Login : testftp

Pass : testftp

Just PM me the BKK time, I will ON my server so everybody interested in FTP server behind NAT using Dynamic DNS can test it. Pls do upload/download some files and keep it there.

I am a computer consultant for some leading companies and I have been using Vyatta, pfSense, Clark Connect, Endian, Zeroshell, DD-WRT etc for firewall / routers.

I normally program in C++ for Desktop Applications, C# ASP.NET for WEB based Applications using MS SQL Server as RDBMS. I have also developed Applications in Oracle Forms and ORACLE RDBMS as Back End Server.

AND THIS IS NOT A PROMOTIONAL AD TO GET PROJECTS. I am already quite busy.

It was just that I read a Post and I thought that I might be helpful to another THAIVISA member.

Thats all.

Tariq