Wtf ?

H2oDunc

Hi I looked at an ad for a bike and read this

" To fully induce drive immediately [ Ok ] , must not repair ( gum,rubber,tire state good ) , the brake is good , the don't go up , must not do a color , a motorcycle has the register is correct , can go to transfer the right of ownership has that Department of Land Bangkok Transport has no a problem "

To fully induce drive immediately I take to mean must sell urgently ? :D

Must not repair ? tyres ok ???? :D

The brake is good = good brakes ! :o

The don't go up ?? no idea on this one ? :D

Must not do a colour ? again no idea ?? :wai:

the motorcycle has the register is correct. ? It has a book and can transfer :D

Any thoughts on the the don't go up ? :P

Edited by H2oDunc

hmmmm

---

brakes: "the don't go up" = they don't give up?

---

" must not do a color , a motorcycle has the register is correct"

I think I know this one! Don't have to repaint - the bike has not been repainted a different colour from what is on the registration.

So what am I induced to win? Must not have to lose...

" To fully induce drive immediately [ Ok ] , must not repair ( gum,rubber,tire state good ) , the brake is good , the don't go up , must not do a color , a motorcycle has the register is correct , can go to transfer the right of ownership has that Department of Land Bangkok Transport has no a problem "

Ready for immediate sale, no repairs needed (gum *referring to the amylaceous substance or rather the coating the seat has protecting it from the elements ie no cracks to tears) , rubber (referring to the rubber parts of the vehicle like the handlebars rubber covering), tires are good) the brakes work good, seat doesnt go up, no scratches (not having to paint or touch up scratches ie..color) The vehicls registration matches the bike and is in good standing, the green book can be transferred to the new owner.

<h1 id="cardtitle">

</h1>

Ready for immediate sale, no repairs needed (gum *referring to the amylaceous substance or rather the coating the seat has protecting it from the elements ie no cracks to tears) , rubber (referring to the rubber parts of the vehicle like the handlebars rubber covering), tires are good) the brakes work good, seat doesnt go up, no scratches (not having to paint or touch up scratches ie..color) The vehicls registration matches the bike and is in good standing, the green book can be transferred to the new owner.

I was about to bow to your superior 'translation' (if that is the right word) abilities - I think you are right: "must not do a color" = "no scratches".

But what does "seat doesn't go up" mean?

Sounds like a good bike, though.

And legal!