Iphone Mini My Review On This Fake Product

livinthailandos

One wonders why this thread is left open, when a thread like this is closed..

The mind boggles.. :o

Strange this was closed, You can run Windows on a Mac. I think the Guy was just asking if you can run Mac OS on a Windows PC. He never mentioned anything about using illegal software. Seems a bit harsh to me to close it like that???????

• 1 month later...
One wonders why this thread is left open, when a thread like this is closed..

The mind boggles.. :)

Strange this was closed, You can run Windows on a Mac. I think the Guy was just asking if you can run Mac OS on a Windows PC. He never mentioned anything about using illegal software. Seems a bit harsh to me to close it like that???????

It IS very possible to run BOTH Mac Leopard X OS AND Windows Vista on the SAME computer at the SAME time. My boss created a Mac/PC hybrid he has named "BlackMac" and we use two 24" monitors and display the Vista OS on one monitor and the Mac OS on the other monitor, at the same time, and can even drag a file from one screen (OS) to another. We are considering to sell them here in Bangkok but are still testing everything to make sure it runs properly. They would be cheaper than buying a Mac notebook outright and Final Cut Pro software (legit) as that is what we built it for.

On a separate note, and the one the thread was started on, if anyone can contribute more information about the mini ciphone I would appreciate that. I went to MBK last night and they have them for sale on the 4th floor right in front of the down escalator in the center of MBK. They quoted me at 2,800 baht. I need a new cell as my check lil 600 baht doesn't work well enough for me. We are bringing 3D content to the iphone but these Chinese copy iphones/iphone minis can not access the Apple iphone/ipod/itunes App store or update your software. A draw back but if you just want a decent working cell phone for not too much (~$100 USD) that is unlocked and can hold 2 SIM cards then that is why I am inquiring about these ciphones.

If I get one I will post info here but I watch this thread for addition info on the ciphone mini.

Thanks,

Zen.