English Speaking Young Thai Girl

Hi guys.

Bf's daughter has come back from her studies in Australia and is looking for a job until school resumes (mid may). If anyone is looking for or knows of anyone looking for extra staff at this time, please can you pm me (or post here). Thanks kindly!

Some details:

She is 17 1/2 years old (mature for her age).

Has studied in Australia last 2 years and had a part-time job in a coffee shop there (so has experience).

She can work any day of the week (and/or weekend), but daytime hours only please (late evening is ok though).

Fun, friendly and sociable girl. Enjoys working with the public.

She would prefer to continue working in an environment where she can be using her English language skills.

Thanks again. :o

Good luck with that..with all due respect i would think the amount of money she would earn would not be worth subjecting her to all the dodgey characters that lurk around here.

Having said that im sure something like a short English camp teaching kiddies would be something good for her to do.

Hi guys.

Bf's daughter has come back from her studies in Australia and is looking for a job until school resumes (mid may). If anyone is looking for or knows of anyone looking for extra staff at this time, please can you pm me (or post here). Thanks kindly!

Some details:

Has studied in Australia last 2 years and had a part-time job in a coffee shop there (so has experience).

She can work any day of the week (and/or weekend), but daytime hours only please (late evening is ok though).

She would prefer to continue working in an environment where she can be using her English language skills.

Her and about a million others at these times.

Try the Mai Rim job centre or looking in the local Thai newspapers.

My wife works for a frarang here in Chiangmai and I am aware that there will be a reception position opening up in the near future. I requirement is being able to read and speak english. I can not be to specific as it is not my position but I can make some inquiries as I am also friends with her employer. Oh yes I am an expat aussie as well

I agree with Ozzieovaseas.. Wouldn't subject anyone to the hobby retirement-project of some Chiang Mai Farang.. If you're going to pursue this then take the high road and let her investigate intern positions at say the Oriental Dhara Dhevi or other top places. Paid or unpaid; the experience and possibly connections resulting from that would be far more valuable than whatever the pay is at Nok's Coffee, Sandwich & Internet Pantry where she can swipe the floor so Nok from Sakhon can stay in front of the TV.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Eekers,

I seem to recall that Sunee, of Sunee's Café, Tapae Soi 2 (the soi that Veerachai Courts is on, between Chang Moi and Tapae) was advertising for an English speaking assistant a few months ago.

I don't know if the position was filled, but it might be worth a shot.

Sunee is a very hardworking lady, and though fluent in English, she is the cook, and is always looking for English speaking waitresses, as most of the clientèle are farang.

Thanks for the helpful replies. :o

Received one pm which sounds good, so hopefully that will pan out well.

Will look into the other helpful suggestions too.

Cheers. :D

A friend of mine has bought, and is currently renovating a 10 room guesthouse in the city [moonmuang soi9] and is looking for english speaking natives to work for him. He is re-opening this Friday and is looking for staff as I type. She may or may not be interested if so >>

PM me if interested.

Hi guys.

Some details:

Hi,

I need someone to visit all the GUEST HOUSES and HOTELS in Chiang Mai... take information in ENGLISH and THAI ... and enter this into my website... in ENGLISH and THAI... It will give her English skills and Computer skills... and if she is sales minded even some commission. Website is www.chiangmaiclassifieds.net

I will pay 250 THB per property she enters correctly into the system... 40 properties = 10,000 THB ... unlimited earning potential... once finished with Hotels etc... she can move on to other business types.

Let me know... PM me if she is interested

Regards,

--Ashton

You might try Prem Center as they used to offer good jobs to Thai university students and others to act as associates at their English Camps. Safe and fun while getting paid to develop one's CV. A possibility...?

Just want to say thanks to those who pm'd me and to the helpful replies on here.

She was interviewed and offered a job from one of the posters who pm'd me.

She is very happy.

Thanks so much. :o

Just want to say thanks to those who pm'd me and to the helpful replies on here.

She was interviewed and offered a job from one of the posters who pm'd me.

She is very happy.

Thanks so much. :o

I am so glad that this thread ends well. I hope her new job works out. I was holding my breath when I saw the original post!! Cheers to all who really helped!