Muay Thai Gym In Pattaya?

Khaotee

Dear Freinds and Other:

I will visiting Pattaya to 3 weeks per usual (every year, twice a year for 18 years).

I would to check out ever Muay Thai Gym on Pattaya.

I already familiar to Sityodtong, Sitppolek, and Fairtex, but I would to see any another gyms that are walkable from the Baht bus circuit (I rather not to rent motorcycle if possible or must to haggle with the baht bus (songthaw) drivers. Therefore, walk from Baht bus curcuit is best to me. Because every day. Not spend money so much by transport, save money for girls of the first kind at Soi 6.

Thanks you for informations.

I check answers before depart Monday Macrh 16.

By the way, sorry my English. I was fluent before my accident but now......

Sincerely,

Khaotee

The ISS Gym on the Sukhumvit has now opened a new branch on PattayaKlang opposite Foodland. All new equipment and good Air con. Famous Sakmongkol is actualy one of the Trainers there. (Former Champion) My Partner is also a trainer there. It is 1.200 bt per Month. Its a very nice Gym.

There's no problem with your English, we can understand you well.

However, it sounds like your accident caused a head injury, because you said that it affected your English skills. If that is so, you might not want to train Muay Thai, unless you don't plan on sparring or fighting (a lot of people only train bag work and pad work for exercise, and never spar or fight). Maybe try another martial art that doesn't involve striking, like jiu-jitsu or judo. In any case, be careful!

There's no problem with your English, we can understand you well.

However, it sounds like your accident caused a head injury, because you said that it affected your English skills. If that is so, you might not want to train Muay Thai, unless you don't plan on sparring or fighting (a lot of people only train bag work and pad work for exercise, and never spar or fight). Maybe try another martial art that doesn't involve striking, like jiu-jitsu or judo. In any case, be careful!

Thank you for your concern. My injury was to ulnar nerve, so affects typing, not speaking. In any case as you know Muay Thai sparring is basically clinch sparring + knees, so, if practiced correctly, there is little risk of head trauma.

I have no intention of recieving a lotta punches in the face in a public exhibition of pugilism, although in the event of light sparring, I am willing to take my chances. Anyone with good clinch technique should be able to avoid extreme punishment.

By the way, judo can be quite dangerous. I wouldn't recommend for someone with head injury. Brazilian Jiu-jitsu however (which I have been training for 16 years) is, if practiced with common sense, generally safe.

I will check ISS gym, for sure.

Tony's, maybe not. I had enough of Walking Street to last a life time.

Thanks for answers.

Thank you for your concern. My injury was to ulnar nerve, so affects typing, not speaking. In any case as you know Muay Thai sparring is basically clinch sparring + knees, so, if practiced correctly, there is little risk of head trauma.

My clinch technique must not be that good then! I get hit in the head all the time. :o