Gmail Mobile With Dtac On Nokia 5220

julesdick

Hi

Cant see anything with search...

I can connect to GPRS fine to surf but the gmail mobile app wont connect - just hangs saying"please be patient while gmail connects for the first time"

dtac call centre less than useful, although very polite all the whilst

anyone come accross this?

cheers

JD

Edited by julesdick

Hi

I can connect to GPRS fine to surf but the gmail mobile app wont connect - just hangs saying"please be patient while gmail connects for the first time"

cheers

JD

I don't use Gmail mobile. It requires extra clicks and doesn't seem any faster because of having to make extra clicks. I just use gmail.com and it connects fine. It also remembers my passwords. Works great.

Hi

cheers

JD

I don't use Gmail mobile. It requires extra clicks and doesn't seem any faster because of having to make extra clicks. I just use gmail.com and it connects fine. It also remembers my passwords. Works great.

when I connected to gmail.com with my Nokia N82 and typed in user/pw, Gmail did an automatic install of the phone tailored gmail application. Ok I was asked if I allow that. Once installed I typed again user/pw and connected. All I have to do now if I want read my mail is push one button only and IMHO it is fast...