Cynics And Lovers

I'm still confused, whats her name? :o

Her bar name is Cost. I think you met her in September; that night you, Ben and, Dan were talking in the FLB.

Do you mean Coach? pronounced cort :D

Who's Dan?

lol that's it she's got that big green tattoo on her back right?

Forgot Dan allready Dave? heheh aka Webby

I'm still confused, whats her name? :o

Her bar name is Cost. I think you met her in September; that night you, Ben and, Dan were talking in the FLB.

Do you mean Coach? pronounced cort :D

Who's Dan?

lol that's it she's got that big green tattoo on her back right?

Forgot Dan allready Dave? heheh aka Webby

She used to work for me and the wife's known her for years, A very wise and clever girl if you know what i mean :D

I met that Dan once in Heavens Above and once in FLB, He needs to drop it and get on with his life in my opinion. :D

She used to work for me and the wife's known her for years, A very wise and clever girl if you know what i mean  :o

I met that Dan once in Heavens Above and once in FLB, He needs to drop it and get on with his life in my opinion. :D

That's cool Dave, she'll be there thoguh.

And, Awesome, my sentiments exactly :D She's been reading the sms messages he sends, to me; funny stuff, in my opinoin. Plus he emailed her about my posts here and, that site I made that had pictures of us; lol I tell her everything, I wonder what use he thought that was.

She used to work for me and the wife's known her for years, A very wise and clever girl if you know what i mean  :o

And, Awesome, my sentiments exactly :D She's been reading the sms messages he sends, to me; funny stuff, in my opinoin. Plus he emailed her about my posts here and, that site I made that had pictures of us; lol I tell her everything, I wonder what use he thought that was.

Look MUPPET before you start talking about someone you know nothing about get all the facts you idiot.

You may tell her everything, but she does not fully understand the concept of the internet, of that I am 100% sure.

Grow a brain, before you do some real damage!

Look MUPPET before you start talking about someone you know nothing about get all the facts you idiot.

You may tell her everything, but she does not fully understand the concept of the internet, of that I am 100% sure.

Heheh, hey buddie; you alright man?

What possible damage can I cause?

My money is on Peder , knockout in round 2 , any takers?

:D

My money is on Peder , knockout in round 2 , any takers?

:D

I'd take that bet :D

But, I'm afraid he's not the violent type; or is he? :o

You know *we* wish you the best Webby

Please don't turn this into a bash thread that gets closed, go ahead and do it in my forum that I havn't censored http://www.kingkaew.com/board/index.php

plus if you go to the base URL you can post in the guestbook

edit = i changed the url because the previous board connected to my nuke stuff wasn't working properly, this one is, i just havn't edited the stuff yet

Edited by peder.klockmann

hey, hey, hey..easy tiger.That's my old girlfriend "flossie"  :D

My sister works on a sheep farm somewhere near Oslo, maybe they know each other!

I'm a racially prejudiced...only Kiwi sheep for me. :D:D

Silly kiwi, sheep. There's a couple of them (kiwi's - not sheep) runnin' around here on the Airfield. Taking up space in the coffee shop line when I'm trying to get my Single Espresso Spiced Chai Latte :o

Peder,

You should go back and take another look at that thread in Pattaya Talk. Read it, digest it and don't rush into anything. You seem to be heading for the big waterfall and you don't have any paddles in your canoe.

Take your time with this one or I feel you will be sorry. You still hold all the cards. Why the rush when you are so young and inexperienced?

Peace.

Peder,

You should go back and take another look at that thread in Pattaya Talk.  Read it, digest it and don't rush into anything. You seem to be heading for the big waterfall and you don't  have any paddles in your canoe.

Take your time with this one or I feel you will be sorry. You still hold all the cards. Why the rush when you are so young and inexperienced?

Peace.

I would certainly agree with that. :o

Peder

what's with covering your USMC tattoo up?  I saw the photo of the new tatoo on you site and I can't imagine it looks better than what you had before.  Good luck with the marriage

Nekkeow, I mainly just didn't like the Skull. I didn't know what I was thinking when I got it, it was just silly flash art. And, since I was covering up the Skull, it would have looked pretty silly with the USMC still there. So, I had Mr. Noi cover that up as well. I like the way it looks now, maybe I'll get some black light ink done on it too. I'm not sure yet though. My buddy John is getting his tattoo outlined with black ink in the Phillipines and, I wanna see how his turns out first before I seriously think about it.

Peder,

You should go back and take another look at that thread in Pattaya Talk.  Read it, digest it and don't rush into anything. You seem to be heading for the big waterfall and you don't  have any paddles in your canoe.

Peace.

Well, sadly enough, even though I freelance as an IMO (Information Management Officer) here on the Airfield; I don't have access rights to the "Websense" system to unblock the Pattaya Talk Forum address.

So, unless I wait untill I'm already at my destination (departing tonight); someone will have to email me the "key points" they would like me to read over.

What makes you think I'm about to go down, what am I missing here?

I know I am young, I have plenty of life descisions left ahead of me. I found someone that is basically just like me. I've never met a woman with the same sense of humour that she has. I can't see how we both won't be happy.

I am inexperienced with love, I've only loved one other person before but; I have an extensive ammount of companions over my few years on the prowl. I would much rather make a descision that gets me hurt and, I can get over it; then to think about for the rest of my life "What could have happend." I have plenty more years left in my life to set things straight if things go aray. I am not worried about that at all though.

I am too much of a care-free, open minded individual; or, blind to the world, as some of you might think. You say "Why rush?" To me, I'm not rushing, I'm following my heart. If she screwes me over, let it rest in her contionce (spelling?).

"Life is nothing but an illusion, once you understand that, you understand life."

I love that woman.

Peder

what's with covering your USMC tattoo up?  I saw the photo of the new tatoo on you site and I can't imagine it looks better than what you had before.   Good luck with the marriage

Nekkeow, I mainly just didn't like the Skull. I didn't know what I was thinking when I got it, it was just silly flash art. And, since I was covering up the Skull, it would have looked pretty silly with the USMC still there. So, I had Mr. Noi cover that up as well. I like the way it looks now, maybe I'll get some black light ink done on it too. I'm not sure yet though. My buddy John is getting his tattoo outlined with black ink in the Phillipines and, I wanna see how his turns out first before I seriously think about it.

Peder,

Peace.

Well, sadly enough, even though I freelance as an IMO (Information Management Officer) here on the Airfield; I don't have access rights to the "Websense" system to unblock the Pattaya Talk Forum address.

So, unless I wait untill I'm already at my destination (departing tonight); someone will have to email me the "key points" they would like me to read over.

What makes you think I'm about to go down, what am I missing here?

I know I am young, I have plenty of life descisions left ahead of me. I found someone that is basically just like me. I've never met a woman with the same sense of humour that she has. I can't see how we both won't be happy.

I am inexperienced with love, I've only loved one other person before but; I have an extensive ammount of companions over my few years on the prowl. I would much rather make a descision that gets me hurt and, I can get over it; then to think about for the rest of my life "What could have happend." I have plenty more years left in my life to set things straight if things go aray. I am not worried about that at all though.

I am too much of a care-free, open minded individual; or, blind to the world, as some of you might think. You say "Why rush?" To me, I'm not rushing, I'm following my heart. If she screwes me over, let it rest in her contionce (spelling?).

"Life is nothing but an illusion, once you understand that, you understand life."

I love that woman.

Good points Peder, But do not part with the pennies yet. :D

By all accounts, demands to support a Thai wife's extended family go up, not down, after a wedding. You have already, by your own admission, started to throw cash about somewhat recklessly A figure of nearly 1,000,000 baht was mentioned.

In a Thai's mind, once you are married and if you have money, it is your responsibility to support the members of the family with less money than you. Taking a wild guess, I would reckon that's all of them. In short, unless you are an exceedingly rich young man, you have not started in the best way.

I know that clicking with a woman is one of the most wonderful things in the world. I speak from experience as I look back at a trail that includes some incredible love affairs, several wives (not all mine) and children who are now growing older and whilst they are more than OK, some 16 years after the seperation that led to them living just with their mother, they still have scars to some degree.

Peder, I am responsible for the deluge of discussion over on the other forum. Not because I started the thread, but because I saw your site and posted a link in there. My motivations in doing so were to try and get you to read a large number of opinions and hopefully slow you down a bit. I saw that you were out in Afghanistan, a young man far from home and probably deprived of parental or long-term close friends to discuss your plans with. I can understand it, as Pattaya and the life and women there are enormously attractive, it's an incredible buzz. However, I believe you are rushing things far too much. Believe me when I say that the very best time, ever, that you will have with your bride-to-be will be BEFORE you get married and that getting married DOES NOT give you any guarantee that the relationship will be permanent. In fact, in most cases, it can hasten it's doom. The innocence and lack of responsibility and interference from inlaws (for example) that you are experiencing now will soon be over and you will be facing a life with a girl that you really don't know, with a gulf of cultural differences between you.

I'm not saying that Kaew is not the girl for you. I am saying that the vast majority of weddings that occur in haste fail and the cost is invariably emotionally and financially high, particularly if a child gets involved. It would therefore be extremely wise for you to delay the wedding for a while longer. Go and live with Kaew a while, get to know exactly what it will be like waking up next to her day after day and the type of pressures you will face trying to make a living in Pattaya and coping with the Thai culture, not to mention the inevitable pressures marriage and relationships themselves bring - whether or not in the early stages humour is a great bond.

You have a few days. Use them wisely and think hard. Talk to your parents or relatives or close friends. Listen to them.

Good luck. Either way, you will need it. If it were me, I'd hightail it back to Afghanistan as fast as I could until the dust settled. But that's just me. What would I know? I've only been in love 20 times :o