What Is The Sexual Orientation Breakdown Here?

Jingthing

Which best describes your sexual orientation?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've seen these surveys for other demographic particulars, so I was curious about the sexual orientation breakdown here. One point of definition, being celibate is not the same thing as asexual.

Shame on you no bestiality?? :o:D:D

You need to add another catagory for 'body builders' ... sort of 'Happy in the Gym with the boys'.

But seriously, what is this going to demonstrate other than - don't believe claims made on the internet on any matter of 'social standing'.

You need to add another catagory for 'body builders' ... sort of 'Happy in the Gym with the boys'.

But seriously, what is this going to demonstrate other than - don't believe claims made on the internet on any matter of 'social standing'.

Don't they call the "body builders" Muscle Marys? :o

Aye - but from a distance. :D

We've seen these surveys for other demographic particulars, so I was curious about the sexual orientation breakdown here. One point of definition, being celibate is not the same thing as asexual.

Shame on you no bestiality?? :o:D:D

There are Welsh sheep farmers on this forum??

Anonymous people voting anonymously in a poll on an anonymous internet forum.

Hmmmm :o

You didn't include a "None of your <snip - edited by PH to save the mods any bother> business" category. The "I don't believe in labels" doesn't really fit as we all carry labels but it shouldn't matter on a forum where it is the opinions that are being judged not the person.

Anyway I'm with the several species of small furry animals lot. :D

Aye - but from a distance. :D

Im ny experience most bodybuilders i have known were all straight. Might be different with Thai ones. But the people who comment on them were in my experience mostly fat slobs who indeed have to pay for their girls.

Im no bodybuilder myself (just getting back in shape) but i do admire the time they spend in the gym. Its a lifestyle and takes a lot of effort.

How does this relate to Thailand?

As I said in your other inane post...Better to remain silent & thought a fool, than to open ones mouth & remove all doubt.

It has to do with thaivisa members, both expats and non-expats.

I was just mildly curious if the sexual orientation profile here is wildly different than the general population or not. For example, about a third of the residents of San Francisco are gay, that is a variation from the general population.

What about the guys that have sex with khaotoey's but deny they are gay ? Are they Bi-sexual, Homosexual or just in denial

Its up to them how they choose to label themselves. I didn't touch on transgendered issues because its just too complicated. A man becomes a woman and loves women is he/she a lesbian? I haven't a clue.

What exactly is an asexual?

They are rare but most of us have met people like this. They are just not attracted to any human beings of any sex in a sexual way.

Anyway I'm with the several species of small furry animals lot

Call me a beastiaphobe if you like, but I thought it prudent to limit this to our own species.

Edited by Jingthing

You didn't include a "None of your <snip - edited by PH to save the mods any bother> business" category. The "I don't believe in labels" doesn't really fit as we all carry labels but it shouldn't matter on a forum where it is the opinions that are being judged not the person.

Thank Khrist for that Phil....for a moment I thought I was the only one & that something might be wrong with me....phew!

Anyway, its nearly time for me to sign off & go on the prowl for another soi dog on heat :D (sometimes I even shock myself with these posts :D )

Edited by neverdie

Dogs are definatly mans best friend if you combine your good ol' punch bag with peanut butter.

Taaa scottyd, now theres 3 of us here.

I was actually worried about going out on the prowl for a soi dog, just in case i stumbled upon jingthing lerking in the shadows :o

Sorry, silly of me not to realize that so many of our esteemed members are still mentally in grade school. Time for fart joke?

you read my mind jingthing....afterall you're better to fart and stink a little than bust ur guts and be a cripple

Thank Khrist for that Phil....for a moment I thought I was the only one & that something might be wrong with me....phew!

Anyway, its nearly time for me to sign off & go on the prowl for another soi dog on heat :D (sometimes I even shock myself with these posts :D )

Neverdie!!

Its past your bedtime, stop playing "grown-up" with the big boys and get to bed right now!

Hmmmm :D

Anyway, its nearly time for me to sign off & go on the prowl for another soi dog on heat :D (sometimes I even shock myself with these posts :wai: )

Neverdie!!

Its past your bedtime, stop playing "grown-up" with the big boys and get to bed right now!

Geeeze now ive got the naughty cat mad. Sorry mother! Goodnight at once :o ....I was actually looking for an emoticon with a quivering upper lip :D

There should of been a cateogry for people that like to have sex with small furry animals :D & blow up love dolls :D

HMMM...one thing about blow up love dolls..

give em a pr_ck and they'll go down on ya every time

:o

Did you say Ozzzie, that you've got a blow up doll that goes down on you? :D