Where To Have A Drink?

oysters

Good to see limbo is still a wealth of infomation.Hows life on the river mate?

Bryan

Dear Bryan,

If I have to judge from what I see when I am knitting a sleeve for my brown sweater during the early morning (I hardly dare to look upp

as there is a big mirror on the wall opposite exactly at a level that by manner of speaking would enable me to rest my chin on its lower edge),

yes, then my answer ought to be : Hard! :D

See you probably the 1st at Ricco's!

Limbo :o

I think Limbo is loosing it--?? :o

Hi mumbo! Where have you been? I have not seen you for a long time!

Have you been banned or what?

:D:D:D

Hi Sven,

Don't come here too often, really don't have an addition to the "haze". Yeah its there, go seed the clouds, if there were any.

MJ

Hi Sven,

Don't come here too often, really don't have an addition to the "haze". Yeah its there, go seed the clouds, if there were any.

MJ

I am sorry to say but...I see this thread has gone waaaay off topic.

Looking for places to drink...and drink a lot!!!! I am on a budget but like a lot of action. Where can a guy get the most beer for the buck in Chiang Rai?? Are most places open by 9:00 am?? I find an early start is always good.

A little side action is nice as well ( if you know what I mean :D ). After a few in the afternoon one gets a bit of desire...if you know what I mean.

a 9am start; Good Plan, give you ample time to sink a couple of whiskeys at home before strutting your stuff on the Footpath, or should I say catwalk :o

Just a thought, find yourself a 'Village' for the sonkran period. 3 weeks of non-stop drinking , they'll start as early as you wish . Mostly lightweights in Town I suspect.

Edited by jubby

Hi Sven,

MJ

I am sorry to say but...I see this thread has gone waaaay off topic.

Looking for places to drink...and drink a lot!!!! I am on a budget but like a lot of action. Where can a guy get the most beer for the buck in Chiang Rai?? Are most places open by 9:00 am?? I find an early start is always good.

A little side action is nice as well ( if you know what I mean :D ). After a few in the afternoon one gets a bit of desire...if you know what I mean.

nonstopaction

just head for crazy joes bar,you and him should get on like a house on fire