Vegetarian Society Of Chiang Mai Is Now Open

vagabond48

It has been open for about 2 weeks. It still doesn't have same number of different dishes and juices it had before it temporarily closed in May of last year.

The food and price is still good enough for me to go there 3 to 5 times a week. Hope it can get back to its former glory.

Edit: I wish there was a way to correct a title error. Of course, it should read Vegetarian.

Edited by vagabond48

It has been open for about 2 weeks. It still doesn't have same number of different dishes and juices it had before it temporarily closed in May of last year.

The food and price is still good enough for me to go there 3 to 5 times a week. Hope it can get back to its former glory.

Edit: I wish there was a way to correct a title error. Of course, it should read Vegetarian.

Great, have to check it out. Is this address still correct?

Chiang Mai Vegetarian Society 42 Mahidol Road , Muang

Chiang Mai, Thailand 50200 phone: +66 53 27 1262

Wife and I enjoy the restaurant too. Love the soft fresh spring rolls.

Besides one of the best deals in town the food is mighty delicious to boot.

We enjoy the patrons too. Lots of people smiling and many volunteers and of course seeing

vagabond48 sitting with is lunch buddies.

Look forward to hearing it rain under the big top one afternoon meal.

Going from the moat towards airport plaza, it will be on the other side of the road ( your right) just next to the lemon green petro station. It is in a large lanna style open house. There is a sign on the sidewalk with the name. It should be easy to find.

Going from the moat towards airport plaza, it will be on the other side of the road ( your right) just next to the lemon green petro station. It is in a large lanna style open house. There is a sign on the sidewalk with the name. It should be easy to find.

Sorry, it's never so easy in a car. Do you mean the road coming south from the south-western corner of the moat, such that star dome golf will be on the right, and a bit later on the new rimping supermarket will be on the left with niyom panich on the right? If that is the road, then your directions become fine, and i'll just look for the lemon green petrol station.

Sorry, it's never so easy in a car. Do you mean the road coming south from the south-western corner of the moat, such that star dome golf will be on the right, and a bit later on the new rimping supermarket will be on the left with niyom panich on the right? If that is the road, then your directions become fine, and i'll just look for the lemon green petrol station.

Sorry, but I didn't think I also had to give driving instructions.

After passing the Lemon Green petrol which is on the other side of the street, get over to right to make the next available u-turn to get to the other side of Mahidol.

After passing the Lemon Green petrol which is on the other side of the street, get over to right to make the next available u-turn to get to the other side of Mahidol.

Pheew - thanks guys I needed that. Always useful to give specific location where possible - thanks. :o

You don't have to do anything! But i actually was trying to confirm that i have the correct road in my mind for Mahidol road. I thought mahidol road was the one leading to the airport from the superhighway. Your directions required me to check up on this.

Pheew - thanks guys I needed that. Always useful to give specific location where possible - thanks. :o

I would say that giving and receiving directions is one of the most likely causes for communication breakdown! And even when you think you know the location, in thailand where there are signs everywhere all competing for your sight, being in a car and hunting down a place can be even harder.