Tv's New Ad Campaign

H2oDunc

I was just wondering if I as the only user to be, Just how to put this diplomatically, errr peeved at the new ad campaign. Now when I click on a post I get an ad that takes up a quarter of the post with the text around the ad ? I fully understand that TV is a commercial operation and ads are vital for its ongoing success. Saying that I think that this is just too much. By all means put up ads on the main index page but when I click a post I don't want to see mostly ads. Also as much as I am a live and let live guy I do not wish to be confronted with ads telling me a Thai ladyboy / Katoey is waiting to contact me online NOW!. Is this to continue ? :o

I was just wondering if I as the only user to be, Just how to put this diplomatically, errr peeved at the new ad campaign. Now when I click on a post I get an ad that takes up a quarter of the post with the text around the ad ? I fully understand that TV is a commercial operation and ads are vital for its ongoing success. Saying that I think that this is just too much. By all means put up ads on the main index page but when I click a post I don't want to see mostly ads. Also as much as I am a live and let live guy I do not wish to be confronted with ads telling me a Thai ladyboy / Katoey is waiting to contact me online NOW!. Is this to continue ? :D

If you use/have a very old computer and dial up slow enough to "drive miss Daisy" then the ads wont load or show.... :o