Buying Alcohol Outside Hours

Simbo

:o Yesterday, about 4pm, I went into best supermarket at the dophin, to buy some wine. The drinks section was screened off and I was told I could not buy drink. I made a few comments about the stupiity of the rule. As I went to leave,the security man whispered me to go next door. There is a large wholesale drinks outlet there, where I had no problem getting what I wanted. How does the law apply to one and not the other?

And the wholesalers are often cheaper too, especially on the basic products (beers and spirits). Wine may be different.

But you get the same in UK, sometimes. I've been in the big UK supermarkets when the whole area is cordoned off, but the local off-licence is open for business.

Nah...Dave and I made up and are best buds now. I actually almost, ALMOST stopped into his bar to introduce myself (and to take him up on his offer of a free beer) when I was in Pattaya over the weekend.

PS: I couldn't care less about the Raybans or the DVD's, as I don't look after those. As for Levi's, though...take a look around and you'll see that there are a heck of a lot less of them out there these days compared to years past.

Nah...Dave and I made up and are best buds now.  I actually almost, ALMOST stopped into his bar to introduce myself (and to take him up on his offer of a free beer) when I was in Pattaya over the weekend.

PS:  I couldn't care less about the Raybans or the DVD's, as I don't look after those.  As for Levi's, though...take a look around and you'll see that there are a heck of a lot less of them out there these days compared to years past.

Well next time you are through be sure to let us know..........its always nice to meet fellow TV members...... :D:o:D

Nah...Dave and I made up and are best buds now.  I actually almost, ALMOST stopped into his bar to introduce myself (and to take him up on his offer of a free beer) when I was in Pattaya over the weekend.

PS:  I couldn't care less about the Raybans or the DVD's, as I don't look after those.  As for Levi's, though...take a look around and you'll see that there are a heck of a lot less of them out there these days compared to years past.

Most shirt sellers have levis in stock but not on display.....just ask....however as they dont display a price, they are asking double what they did before.

As for Levi's, though...take a look around and you'll see that there are a heck of a lot less of them out there these days compared to years past.

At one time I bought so many pairs of genunine fake levis I couldnt give them away.....(190 Bt a pair)

O No not more LEVIS cant you get us a gen.fake Rolex (Lo-lex) instead. :D

I dont tend to buy them (levis) anymore since I am sure that all the sizes have been changed to metric or something :o

........can quite seem to squeeze into them like I did before. :D:D