Robbed, What To Do?

Tonycheston

Some quite amazing suggestions......

It takes no time to walk a landing and quickly check find a door that is not locked......it takes seconds only to cross a room pick up a couple of items....at your furthest point you can probably still make the door before somebody jumping out of bed....an opportunist thief is my suggestion....in and out in 10 seconds!!!

lol, some very interesting and crazy minds at work here. I am 100% certain it wasn't my friend, sorry for you who have long-time friends you cannot trust. Anyway, I wasn't insured and am just thankfull we didn't come to harm. As I said in my first mail, the reason I posted is to warn others, even those who live in condominiums and large apartment blocks that these things are VERY real. Just out of coincidence, how many of you lock your doors when you are at home?

One other thing is that since that day I have been pretty sick, headaches and upset stomach causing vomiting, symptoms of poisoning maybe. Maybe the thief/thieves used some kind of gas (sleeping or other) I don't know and as far I am concerned now, I learnt my lesson. Thanks for the sympathy and suggestions