Isn't It A Shame?

SeanPhuket

He has only just arrived from a far and distant province yet he's leaving us already.

The new Phuket governor appeared to have his heart in the job and was apparently doing it well yet has been transfered.

Good luck to him anyway, his new province will no-doubt benefit from this and lets hope his Phuket replacement is just as good!

Sean-

I second that! In his short time as Governor of Phuket, he has involved himself in many different areas and activities, and has shown a genuine concern for the people, welfare and future of the island.

Like4 you, I hope the next Governor will also be committed to his job

Simon

I posted elsewhere that this guy really seemed to get stuck in.. He also blasted local interests and local pols too, the opening speech at the Patong carnival thing wasnt purely by chance. The beach access, the environmental issues, the devlopment issues.. He seemed really to be working at it all.

A real shame to see him go.. the best start any gov had that I have seen.

Like at school, a teacher who made progress and was popular seemed to be seen as a bad influence and transferred,

This guy seemed to be getting things moving in a positive way,

Guess some developers and the like, were not happy and made moves and had him transfer.

I may be miles away, but take an interest in Phuket poplitics

I second that! In his short time as Governor of Phuket, he has involved himself in many different areas and activities, and has shown a genuine concern for the people, welfare and future of the island.

Like4 you, I hope the next Governor will also be committed to his job

Simon

Good people are transfered and Simon stays on and on and on.