Whither Gay?

Navalator

I don't believe a person is genetically predisposed to becoming gay,i feel more likely it is something that has happened in their life to push them one way or the other.As for a boy,being brought up with a gay father/parents...Which way do you think his parents are going to direct him,thus increasing the likelihood of him becoming gay.Homosexuallity is not normal,man was NOT designed to be with man,if it were so,how would human kind conceive? :o

Good grief. Your ignorance is appalling. You sound like a graduate from one of those nutty evangelical Christian colleges.

I don't believe a person is genetically predisposed to becoming gay,i feel more likely it is something that has happened in their life to push them one way or the other.As for a boy,being brought up with a gay father/parents...Which way do you think his parents are going to direct him,thus increasing the likelihood of him becoming gay.Homosexuallity is not normal,man was NOT designed to be with man,if it were so,how would human kind conceive? :o

Good grief. Your ignorance is appalling. You sound like a graduate from one of those nutty evangelical Christian colleges.

Good grief indeed k. Navalator you really think that male and female are the only description of the human condition....... how do you explain cross dressers, trans gender types, lady boys, dykes, (sorry girls who love and have sex with girls) and people who change sexes, by choice etc...... the truth is there is a kaleidascope of sexual preferences between the poles of man and woman, all not by choice or due to conditioning. It is obvious to most of the enlightened world ....please join us

Good grief indeed k. Navalator you really think that male and female are the only description of the human condition....... how do you explain cross dressers, trans gender types, lady boys, dykes, (sorry girls who love and have sex with girls) and people who change sexes, by choice etc...... the truth is there is a kaleidascope of sexual preferences between the poles of man and woman, all not by choice or due to conditioning. It is obvious to most of the enlightened world ....please join us

ooops sorry k. navalator, i miss read the disfunctional one as you instead of K. tritexengineering, i grovel ar your extremities

:o It interests me that I have met so many gay men in Thailand who have been married and sired children, western men that is and then they come to Thailand and are 'gay'....I wonder what clicks that they are no longer heterosexual men...I can count at least 6 farang men I have met here in Thailand who are fathers/grandfathers but now have thai partners...

You should ask to see photos of their wives, taken before and after they have had those children. Chances are that after the children the wives have lost their slim youthful beauty and gained 80 pounds or so. It's amazing what a slim, dark, attractive Isan man can do to rekindle the libido.

..It was only in the mid 70's that homosexuality was removed from Psychiatric Illnesses Registrar in the USA.......!! :D Dukkha

Having met many American homosexuals in Thailand it is arguable that this should be reinstated in some cases. :D

Having met many American homosexuals in Thailand it is arguable that this should be reinstated in some cases. tongue.gif

By your logic a crazy hetero would justify calling heterosexuality a mental disease.

Edited by Jingthing

Having met many American homosexuals in Thailand it is arguable that this should be reinstated in some cases. tongue.gif

By your logic a crazy hetero would justify calling heterosexuality a mental disease.

Try thinking of it as an attempt at humour :o

:o It interests me that I have met so many gay men in Thailand who have been married and sired children, western men that is and then they come to Thailand and are 'gay'....I wonder what clicks that they are no longer heterosexual men...I can count at least 6 farang men I have met here in Thailand who are fathers/grandfathers but now have thai partners...

You should ask to see photos of their wives, taken before and after they have had those children. Chances are that after the children the wives have lost their slim youthful beauty and gained 80 pounds or so. It's amazing what a slim, dark, attractive Isan man can do to rekindle the libido.

..It was only in the mid 70's that homosexuality was removed from Psychiatric Illnesses Registrar in the USA.......!! :D Dukkha

Having met many American homosexuals in Thailand it is arguable that this should be reinstated in some cases. :D..... :D See the happy moron

He doesn't give a dam_n

I wish I were a moron

My god, perhaps I am.... :D

I'm a gay man. Do you other gay men here not have anything better to do here than 'defend' being gay. It's the 21st century, for <deleted> sake - don't give these guys the attention they crave. I stopped apologising and explaining 20 years ago. I suggest the rest of you start soon.

joe has a point. It would be best if we gays would just get on with our lives, our furniture, careers, motor vehicles, clothing, sports, financial investments, nationalities, etc. Usually when I speak with openly gay men, sex is hardly mentioned. If the idiots would go back to the 19th century, we could discuss everything else instead.