Second Hand Magazines In Cm?

Orita

Could any of the old timers here kindly give me some tips where I can buy second magazines of any kind?

While there are plenty of second hand book shops in Chiang Mai, it seems that non of them are selling

second hand magazines.

Thanks.

Could any of the old timers here kindly give me some tips where I can buy second magazines of any kind? ... snip ...

Hi Khun Orita,

I used to find second-hand English language magazines in a used bookstore just behind Talat Thannin off Chang Pluak Road. But what I found varied : once in a while I would find a National Geographic, or a Scientific American, or a Discover, but many times nothing I was interested in.

In other words I never really made a trip to that bookstore unless I also happened to be going to Talat Thannin to buy fresh food; and now it has been a long time since I've been to Talat Thannin since I now live on the other side of town. Whether or not the bookstore is still there, I don't know.

best, ~o:37;

I could have just the place for you!

Head off to Big C on the superhighway. When you turn into the approach road, about half way along to the actual Big C store you'll see a long 'shop' on the left hand side that is simply packed full of second hand magazines. From memory prices are very good too.

Could any of the old timers here kindly give me some tips where I can buy second magazines of any kind?

While there are plenty of second hand book shops in Chiang Mai, it seems that non of them are selling

second hand magazines.

Thanks.

If you are using them to make beads, there is a shop near BigC that is filled with them. Few are English language but if that's not an issue....

Why do people come to Thailand and then look for second-hand English-language magazines?

Don't know, but I would guess that not having much money, not being able to read any language other than English and not using the internet very much all have a lot to do with it.

Why do people come to Thailand and then look for second-hand English-language magazines?

Don't know, but I would guess that not having much money, not being able to read any language other than English and not using the internet very much all have a lot to do with it.

You two should get married.

You two should get married.

I am married, thanks. :o

second hand magazines.

Thanks.

Hi ' O "

Can you tell what you are looking for any more precisely. you just want to read them or is there some nefarious, [or farious} method to the madness...

If you can give me an idea of what mags you are looking for , I may have some of those to fulfil your desieres....

As I have a nasty habit of not throwing anything away, I seem to have some Time,, Newsweek, Spoirts Ill. , ... some like Home and Garden, and the house and yard fix up mags. even some of the scumball grocery store check out mags like Star, Enquirer, etc.....

Give me an idea and I can give thought to possibly breaking up my wonderful collection.....

Gonzo

Can't break up the Nat - Geo on Africa though with all dem haf neked wimmen