Khonkaen - Suvarnabhumi

noname82

Was at my local ticket office today and asked for ticket to bangkok (suvarnabhumi) but she told me she only had KK - Don muang with Thai air.

So i wonder is there other airlines that go from KK to Suvarnbhumi? Or is it any bus that stops at Suvarnbhumi airport?

I have never been i Bkk, besides the airports, so i dont feel like going all around Bangkok, to go from either busstation or Don Muang, dont wanna miss my plane back to the "civilization" :o

There is a bus from the air-con terminal that leaves about 22:00~23:00. One pit stop, gets into the bus area suvarnabhumi about 05:30. It's a few hundred Baht. The ticket window is the first on the left as you go in. There is seldom anyone there during the day, and the folks in the other windows can't or won't tell you much. Check them out an hour or so before the bus leaves a few days ahead and see what's up.

You can also get the sleeper train from KK, my advice is to get off at Don Muang and get a taxi from there, no need to go into the centre of BKK.

I suppose it depends on what time your flight leaves from Suvarnabhumi... If the Thai Airways flights work well with your onward flight times (leave an hour to get from DM to Suvarnabhumi + check in time to be safe) then just do that.

Totster :o

There is a VIP bus to Suvarnabhumi. It is run by the 999 Bus Company. It leaves Udon around 8:30pm, makes stops in Khon Kaen and Korat and arrives at Suvarnabhumi around 5-5:30am. It costs 480 baht. It is usually full, so it is best to book early.

Sorry I do not have any contact details.

maxjay is speaking of the same bus that I was, and yes full, book early. Of course you've just endured a 6 hour bus ride before you even start the airline horrors.

litebeer is right about the 1st class, 24 pass roomy, and leaves you at the nakhonchai terminal near mochit. taxi to BKK

and thanx for the schedule link, it can be hard to find

I've been using the late Thai air(~20:00 KKC-DMK) and staying at the Queens garden to make the early (06:30) flight out of BKK. Q Garden isn't the cheapest, 900 B, but decent, reliable and 150 B airport transfers/room. taxi is less than 100 B

We always fly down from Udon as they have direct flights to Swampy and a choice of times.

This of course means having to drive to udon but for us is only 45 mins to an hour.

If you wanted you could fly to Dom Muang on Nok air and then a taxi to swampy , it depends on what time your flight out is .