Where To Look For Condo Rentals In Central Pattaya?

male

Please advice. I checked out fairproperties.com, but they want 3 months deposit and from what I read on this board, some people had problems getting their money back from them.

Thanks

Hello male, I have two condos for rent in Pattaya. The two condos are 48 sq. meters, with seaview very close to the front of the building, excellent seaview. They are on the 26th floor. the condos are fully furnished and one has a brand new very high quality kitchen and the other does not come with a kitchen. The condos are located in View Talay 6, which is located between soi 9 and soi 10 between beachroad and second road. The price is 20,000 bht per month with the kitchen, and the other is 18,000 bht per month. They are an excellent value. If you wish more info let me know. I am the one who was having a bit of a problem with Fairproperties. They were holding on to my rental proceeds. I am with another company now. David H.

Please advice. I checked out fairproperties.com, but they want 3 months deposit and from what I read on this board, some people had problems getting their money back from them.

Thanks

Hello male, I have two condos for rent in Pattaya. The two condos are 48 sq. meters, with seaview very close to the front of the building, excellent seaview. They are on the 26th floor. the condos are fully furnished and one has a brand new very high quality kitchen and the other does not come with a kitchen. The condos are located in View Talay 6, which is located between soi 9 and soi 10 between beachroad and second road. The price is 20,000 bht per month with the kitchen, and the other is 18,000 bht per month. They are an excellent value. If you wish more info let me know. I am the one who was having a bit of a problem with Fairproperties. They were holding on to my rental proceeds. I am with another company now. David H.

Hi David, if you can pm me some pictures, would be great, thanks.

Thanks

male, I am not very good with computers, sending photos and such. You may see the condos at www.condo6.com I have numbers 244 and 247 for rent, there are others there also, of course I would like you to rent mine. Let me know if you like what you see. I did not take the photos which do not show the condos to there best. I hope that i can be help you out. David H

Thanks

This is my e-mail [email protected] if send me your e-mail address ill try to send photos