The 28-30 Years Range Thai Woman

mrmike

I walk into a room. They immediately walk out and into the room where my wife is.

I thought at first it was somehow fear. Turned out that they were incredibly shy.

:D

ever thought about buying a mirror? :D

Huh????????? :o

well, I'm 28 and so are most of my friends. Most of us are busy, but not married and only few are married with kids. We go clubbing, but not as often as when we were in uni. My guess is they won't tell you their age if they're 28-30 as it embarrases them. I can't think of any other reasons now. Hmm..I'm trying to guess more.. At least some of them're here where I study. (Australia) Some people in my age are doing their master both in Thailand and overseas. So, some of them aren't in Thailand and the rest are studying hard and lying about their age!

Depends what type of girl your looking for. The single  "good" girls are at home or sitting in their friends room after 8 pm. The single "bad" girls that are single are in the more expensive hotel bars (they learnt as they got older), waiting for a farang/Jap/Kor - anyone really.

The single "inbetween" girls are clubbing, shopping and not wanting to find you anyway.

:o

What's wrong with a single Thai girl who's looking for a foreigner to share her life with? I assume those farangs who were/have/are looking for a Thai girlfriend are all "bad" by your standard...

Depends what type of girl your looking for. The single  "good" girls are at home or sitting in their friends room after 8 pm. The single "bad" girls that are single are in the more expensive hotel bars (they learnt as they got older), waiting for a farang/Jap/Kor - anyone really.

The single "inbetween" girls are clubbing, shopping and not wanting to find you anyway.

:D

What's wrong with a single Thai girl who's looking for a foreigner to share her life with? I assume those farangs who were/have/are looking for a Thai girlfriend are all "bad" by your standard...

:o ###### off! :D