Ladyboys

onnut

its not my cup of tea, but should somebody's sexual preferences not a private matter, as long its between consenting adults.

men who do men are gay

men who do lady's are hetro

whats the word for those that do ladyboys?

Homosexual or bisexual, what's in a name?

nothing at all, but there must be a word for it. we have words for eveything else. maybe because this is a pretty new thing, what with sex changes and such that there has not been a name made up for it yet.

its not my cup of tea, but should somebody's sexual preferences not a private matter, as long its between consenting adults.

men who do men are gay

I think it depends on what is in your head.

If you think the LB is a bloke with fake boobs - you are gay.

If you think the LB is a chick with a dick, you are ... something else, but not - strictly speaking - gay.

If you are drunk, either of the above.

PS. Thanks PeaceBlondie for letting this run. Let's hope it stays calm.

Edit: typo

Edited by JetsetBkk

haha funny thread.

The amount of times i see men with Ladyboys its quite alarmingly high, the majority have not got a clue there is going to be a suprise when they get back to the hotel. As mentioned also above the German's dont seem to give a toss.

Hollywood and Tiger I believe have a policy of now LB's allowed but there are many in there, my mate kept telling me he always sees a fit bird in hollywood that was until we were in Baya Beach one night and found out she was a LB. haha

A friend of mine and I got on a baht bus in Pattaya. There was a guy sitting there with a katoey. They were making a bit of a scene, kissing and grabbing. My friend thought the guy was drunk and wanted to tell him that wasn't a girl he was with. I told my friend to keep his mouth shut. He just couldn't resist and told the guy. The guy quickly told my friend to mind his own F'ing business.

A friend of mine and I got on a baht bus in Pattaya. There was a guy sitting there with a katoey. They were making a bit of a scene, kissing and grabbing. My friend thought the guy was drunk and wanted to tell him that wasn't a girl he was with. I told my friend to keep his mouth shut. He just couldn't resist and told the guy. The guy quickly told my friend to mind his own F'ing business.

haha, trying to lend the guy a hand and only got him in the <deleted>. At least he won't be alone.

So, if a man is with a ladyboy, yet doesn't seem to know he's with a man, and not a woman, perhaps the obvious name to give him is "Magoo", particularly as it is usually obvious to everyone else.

(Those from the UK may find "Specsaver" a good alternative.) :o

Really though, does it matter, to each their own, as long as they are happy, and don't bother anyone else, why should it matter?

men who do men are gay

Gaytro? :o

Going with a ladyboy unintentionally still makes you straight, and if you happen to find out when you take them to the hotel that they are a man, you are still straight, but it would be rude not to finish.

If you go with a ladyboy and know about it, you aren't quite straight, and you aren't bent, you are "curved" as you are attracted to a lady, it looks like a lady, acts like a lady and sounds like a lady (most of the time) just happens to have some balls (or at one time had some balls).

It's all good, If it makes you happy go for it.

Even not counting the parenthetical remark against mentioning bargirls and barboys, these are still the forum rules and are expected to remain:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution

I do not have the time or patience to do more than close the thread and edit out the worst violations.

Closed.