Golf Term Membership

keff

I am a member of Summit Windmill on Bangna Trad Km 10.5. I bought a family membership with 17 years remaining on it for 220,000 Baht. My friend bought a single membership for 170,000 Baht. It is a good value; the course is always challenging, albeit the management is not perfect and it is over played. If you can afford Lakeside that is a great course and Muang Kaew also.

I am a member of Summit Windmill on Bangna Trad Km 10.5. I bought a family membership with 17 years remaining on it for 220,000 Baht. My friend bought a single membership for 170,000 Baht. It is a good value; the course is always challenging, albeit the management is not perfect and it is over played. If you can afford Lakeside that is a great course and Muang Kaew also.

Thanks.

Is there any one year term membership and how much would it cost?

The Vintage Golf Club in Bangna have a 1 year term membership for about 40,000 baht. This is a well maintained and well managed club, although a bit further out of town when compared to Summit Windmill and Muang Kaew. It's about a 45 min drive from central Bangkok of you take the elevated Chonburi tollway and take the ABAC exit.

Edited by mark5335

The Vintage Golf Club in Bangna have a 1 year term membership for about 40,000 baht. This is a well maintained and well managed club, although a bit further out of town when compared to Summit Windmill and Muang Kaew. It's about a 45 min drive from central Bangkok of you take the elevated Chonburi tollway and take the ABAC exit.

I know a guy, a Thai, who has a membership to rent. It is at Muang Ake, it also allows you to play the other two associated courses.

PM me if interested..sorry I don't know how much he wants or what others have paid in the past.

Thank you...This is valuable information.. What is the condition of the course? How are the services? I've never been there.

Thank you...This is valuable information.. What is the condition of the course? How are the services? I've never been there.

The course is well maintained, in particular the greens. It can be hit n miss with the caddies though. Nice clubhouse, good changing rooms, pro shop and restaurant. The day I played there I didn't notice any koreans on the course either..which is a positive.

Is the Bangkok Golf Club closer than the Vintage?

Closer from where? Assume you mean lower Sukhumvit, then I would say about the same. They are in opposite directions. You will be hard pressed to find a public course closer then 30-45 minutes from Sukhumvit

TH

Edited by thaihome

Is the Bangkok Golf Club closer than the Vintage?

Closer from where? Assume you mean lower Sukhumvit, then I would say about the same. They are in opposite directions. You will be hard pressed to find a public course closer then 30-45 minutes from Sukhumvit

TH

I heard good things about the Bangkok Golf Club. Only bad thing I heard about was that it gets too busy. Does it get busy on weekday mornings?