Boi Website-warning!

This from Google

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for www.boi.go.th/english

What is the current listing status for www.boi.go.th/english?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 439 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 42 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-03-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-03-14.

Malicious software includes 38 scripting exploit(s), 37 exploit(s), 27 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 15 domain(s), including 710sese.cn/, 712sese.cn/, weixk.com/.

7 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 3bomb.com/, 2009eeee.cn/, bengchizz.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS38794 (BB).

Your post needs repeating in the Internet section.

Thanks for the warning. :o

The last time I posted a warning (about server exploits) which was related to both Linux and Windows Servers, the mod buried it in the Linux subforum ..

I'll leave it to others to post over there.

BTW, you're welcome. :D

I discovered that this AM when starting to look at "How the BOI Works", or something like that .. a link on the Sunbelt website.