Has Pattaya Gone Completely On Tilt

schmokinn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean Tenets , Tenants = Purple Tin.

Brings back memories of Leith, Scotland.

All the Hibs supporters with their can of Super in their hands.

I usually manage to spot the trouble starters due to my early days.

One of the reasons i stayed here.

One of the reasons I never go to Pataya.

I cannot understand people living there.

At the end of the day when you get groups of lads together when  they're full of ale and theres birds around you're always going to get a bit of strutting and agry bargy no matter where they're from.

I dont think I could summarise better why Pattaya is so repellent to most residents.Why can't these "lads" do their strutting and drinking somewhere else, preferably in the scummy places they come from.I suspect Pattaya could become quite an enjoyable place without these (mostly)British yobboes.Actually it once was back in the 80's before the time when most of these disgusting people could afford to travel.

I dont think I could summarise better why Pattaya is so repellent to most residents.Why can't these "lads" do their strutting and drinking somewhere else, preferably in the scummy places they come from.I suspect Pattaya could become quite an enjoyable place without these (mostly)British yobboes.Actually it once was back in the 80's before the time when most of these disgusting people could afford to travel.

Get back in your box gonk! You're too old to enjoy Pattaya, best off seeing out the rest of your miserable, whining days in some northern outpost away from civilisation :o

As for the Brits being 'yobs', it's the same spirit that saw us conquer 75 per cent of the world not so long ago. Now we just got Pattaya :D

:D:D:D:D:D

I wish it was me Mr Ravisher, I'd be a rich man. It's Britain's number one boxer Ricky Hatton, from Manchester. He's fighting world number one Kostya Tszyu this year for the undisputed world l/welter crown - but you already knew that didn't you :o

Your assumptions about me are so wide of the mark they are very amusing.

I am English and proud of it - unfortunately that is deemed a crime by some these days.

I don't want to build an empire ... a nice house in sathorn would do nicely

Careful Prof, or Ravisher (is that him in his avatar) will be on you like a ton of bricks. I bet he has got a sore chin after his knee keeps jerking up all the time to hit it :o

Got to agree about Hatton - best fight in the UK for years. I'm flying back for it.

No, it was not the 'yobs' spirit that built the British Empire, but the 'yobs' attitude that lost it. And now, you and your kind got Pattaya... Let us see how long it takes you and yours Mr. leftcross, to build an Empire???

I am English... and the yobs and thugs, make me ashammed to be so.

Agreed :o

No, it was not the 'yobs' spirit that built the British Empire, but the 'yobs' attitude that lost it. And now, you and your kind got Pattaya... Let us see how long it takes you and yours Mr. leftcross, to build an Empire???

I am English... and the yobs and thugs, make me ashammed to be so.

Agreed :D

Agreed :o

'Gonk' !!!

I like that!!! Boris the Gonk!!! I wouldn't get too upset Leftcross. Boris is a troll who haunts these pages with his out dated upper class nonsense.

Ricky Hatton is going to whup Tszyu!!!

You keep claiming I am a troll but without any evidence at all.I don't think anyone else has accused me of that.Since when has it been upper class nonsense to despise the mainly English thugs and yobs who have spoilt Pattaya?By introducing this entirely irrelevant issue you are once again just underlining your own chippiness.I would have expected a better sense of proportion from someone who claims to be an SOAS graduate.

Get back in your box gonk! You're too old to enjoy Pattaya, best off seeing out the rest of your miserable, whining days in some northern outpost away from civilisation :o

As for the Brits being 'yobs', it's the same spirit that saw us conquer 75 per cent of the world not so long ago. Now we just got Pattaya :D

Well I'm a slim and fit 46 and perhaps that's old but a mere youngster I understand compared to many of the Pattaya barflies.If by a Northern outpost you mean Bangkok, well that's true enough as well.I hope you don't mind me saying given your puerile observations you are probably not a serious student of British imperial history because you are laughably offbeam with your comments.You are however quite right that you and your types have "got Pattaya.