Premier League

vrsushi

What is the cheapest way to get the English premier league in BK or Chiangmai? That's all I want. Don't need anything else, but the footie in English.

Thanks.

Oh and is it different for different cities such as CM, BK or the south?

Subscribe to UBC,they carry truesports channels which broadcast 99% of all english premier league games LIVE with english commentary.

Platinum package to recieve all games is 2155baht per month.

PST.

I know I have seen the football on tv that wasn't UBC and the wife seems to think I can get it on cable for a few hundred baht. 2155bht can't be the cheapest surely? I have no interest in movies, US crap etc.

No,that is the most expensive,but to recieve LIVE premier league you need to subscribe to platinum for ALL the games,or gold,for a selection of games.

As far as i am aware,premier league is occasionally on thai tv channel 3 or 7,but it's very hit and miss,and sometimes appears from half time onwards.It's also not advertised in thai newspapers.

Cable tv,can be subscribed to for about 300 baht per month,and the sports channels available are SUPER SPORTS,but are not showing premier league.

PST.

Edited by PST

I know I have seen the football on tv that wasn't UBC and the wife seems to think I can get it on cable for a few hundred baht. 2155bht can't be the cheapest surely? I have no interest in movies, US crap etc.

Mistake #1, consulting your wife about football. Never ever mix the two together. As man we don't have much left these days that we can call our own - football is the final bastion!

Mistake #1, consulting your wife about football. Never ever mix the two together. As man we don't have much left these days that we can call our own - football is the final bastion!

:o I've never consulted my wife about football and I'll never do that!!! :D

UBC Gold as trueblue says, gets you all the Games now..

There is NO Live Premier League on Thai TV any more since UBC obtained the rights at the start of last Season..

Have seen two live premier games(2nd half only),and not advertised, on thai tv this season.

Channel 7.

PST.