Sorry but I think this is Mr Daigle

And that's not the same person as the one in the picture from pattaya one

Sorry basjke, therein lies my mistake. :D

Ungabunga, what side of the yellow line will you be choosing from... :o

basjke, he is the owner Jack Daigle.

Fair assumption Brit. :D

Except he's wearing the same shirt in both pictures, and it's obviously the same person in your picture and the picture on Pattaya One.

:o

Fair assumption Brit. :D

Except he's wearing the same shirt in both pictures, and it's obviously the same person in your picture and the picture on Pattaya One.

:o

Yes - the shirt stands in the corner until it'sneeded, then a whistle and it comes trotting over - whiffs a bit by now, though.

This was posted on another forum:

‘’hel_l Club closed yesterday and today

Apologies to anyone who came by for a visit...

The boys in brown- actually the drug enforcement division came down yesterday around 10ish pm to have a word with us. As a high profile business it's not the first time, there are sweeps every year or so, just to "check in" and make sure we were all behaving (you know the drill "we're *watching* you").

They came in, examined our dildos, made sure we had clean health care records on all the Imps going back for a year. This is a new thing, perhaps there is a new push on the testing front? If so it would be good for all mongerers in Pats.

The only annoying bit is they did not drug test the girls and manager at the bar like they did with Mixx and Insomnia- so they all had to go down to the police station and go through processing there. A bit heavy handed, and meant we had to close early. But that's the cost of doing business in Thailand. The Imps were released as soon as I had paid their 200 baht fines, except for two silly girls who tested positive.

In any event, any of you who came down late last night and all the Imps were gone, well that's why. Business as usual Saturday at the hel_l Club but I'm sure they'll be visiting more local businesses. Seems to be the season for it:-)’’

• 2 weeks later...

Fair assumption Brit. :o

sorry basjke but is same person Jack...........perhaps you need a new set of specs!!

judging by chitchat on other forums, it seems they overstepped the mark broadcasting a live "show" over the internet.

Hence, temporary closure, new name and having to transfer licences etc.

Interesting the way the authorities are judge, jury &executioner as to what is acceptable or not. But it is their game, they set the rules.

• 1 month later...