Best Gym Around Thonglor/ekkamai?

GizmoBKK

Hi, what is the best gym in the Thonglor/Ekkamai area?

Had a look at ChiroFit on Thonglor near Soi 15. Looks very clean, very professional equipment, not crowded - but extremely expensive.

Heard that the new California Wow between Sukhumvit Soi 61 and 63 is rather cheap, around 1,000 Baht/month, but my concern is that it's very noisy and overcrowded.

What's your experience?

I have been a member for 4 years at Fitness First Soi 39. Was great initially, but suddenly they started to become greedy. Profits First: membership fee up, service level down. Totally fed up :o and will quit. Now looking for an alternative.

Let me know your opinion.

Thanks.

Had a look at ChiroFit on Thonglor near Soi 15. Looks very clean, very professional equipment, not crowded - but extremely expensive.

Heard that the new California Wow between Sukhumvit Soi 61 and 63 is rather cheap, around 1,000 Baht/month, but my concern is that it's very noisy and overcrowded.

What's your experience?

I have been a member for 4 years at Fitness First Soi 39. Was great initially, but suddenly they started to become greedy. Profits First: membership fee up, service level down. Totally fed up :o and will quit. Now looking for an alternative.

Thanks.

You should definitely check out The Racquet Club Gym on Suk. 49 (Can go via Thong Lo 15 or 17) There is a website somewhere

What's your experience?

Thanks.

You should definitely check out The Racquet Club Gym on Suk. 49 (Can go via Thong Lo 15 or 17) There is a website somewhere

I second that. The Soi Klang Club is great (joined on a recommendation from a TV user as well). Its a clean 'no bs' place to stay in shape. And if that isn't enough, there is quite a challenging climbing wall too.