Home Made Cheese

ezzra

• 4 weeks later...
There is a new place to buy home made cheese in Bkk in the middle eastern/ general taste

style,, products are of good quality,, really home made and not by name only

fair prices and home deliveries

Details of products and price list below

http://homemade-cheese.com/

No details, no price list!

Can you deliver to Chiang Mai without things getting spoiled?

In quantity!

There is a new place to buy home made cheese in Bkk in the middle eastern/ general taste

style,, products are of good quality,, really home made and not by name only

fair prices and home deliveries

Details of products and price list below

http://homemade-cheese.com/

No details, no price list!

Can you deliver to Chiang Mai without things getting spoiled?

In quantity!

Hi,

It would be best to email or ring the people concern to the following details::

For more information please contact us:

Tel: 02-439-4510

Fax: 02-439-5732

Mobile: 081-033-4005

I placed my first order on Wednesday after calling them to have a few questions answered. Good dude....name was Eran. He said they're just getting ramped up for production and thus far have mainly catered to a few hotels and restaurants. Getting on supermarket shelves, according to him, is in the works....but at the same time he said he was cautious about any overproduction that might compromise quality. Eran asserts that they only use organic milk from a farm "north of Bangkok". I asked about goat milk alternatives....he said they're looking into it.

After the phone call....we exchanged an email with my order and his reply with pricing.....and he guaranteed delivery at 9pm the same day (I asked for it to be delivered at 9pm....but he said he could deliver anytime, although for special orders it may be the next day).

I ordered.....well....a lot. :-)

Feta (both firm and soft)....haven't tried it yet....but will today.

Quark.....creamy / a bit too "sweet".....7 out of 10 on taste.

Cottage cheese -- low fat.......great taste and consistency, small curds....10 out of 10 on taste.

Cottage cheese -- 5% fat.......same review as cottage cheese above.

Labneh.......smooth, creamy, topped with herb infused olive oil......taste 10 out of 10.

Ricotta.......small curds....a bit "wetter" than I'm used to (usually more dry)......taste 8 out of 10.

Tehina........sesame mixed with ???? (not sure what they use.....sorry).......nice consistency......tart.....taste 9 out of 10.

Prices were between 360 baht -- 720 baht per kilo for the different products....and I ordered between 250grams and 500 grams each. Delivery charge was 80 baht....and the delivery guy was prompt (early!) and arrived with a portable cooler that did indeed maintain a cool temperature for the cheeses. Each one is packed in a plastic container (like the ones that the food delivery places use).....no problems with any of them.

Hope that helps!

CHEERS!

D

• 1 month later...

I called HomeMade-Cheese Co. and the guy was very nice, sent me by mail the price list and said that they also do wholesale.

I have attached the Product/Price list with most their products, i understand they have some more products coming up all the time so you better ask.

Anyway they seem to have not the biggest selection of cheese, but it still works for me.

I better give them a try next week, i was away so i enjoyed the cheese back in Europe.

Attached is HomeMade-cheese co.

price_list_ren.pdf