Buriram Apartments

bogeye

HI does anybody know of short term accommodation in buriram probably for two months would prefer and apartment but if not a hotel that does monthly rates would need it as from the 1st of june thanks

Wife is thinking of buying 4 houses to rent out in this village, where these are situated there is lots of property for rent and sale, the rent is about 2500 per month, and only a couple of clicks out of Buriram, this is the village opposite the golf driving range, on the Surin Road, opposite the massage parlours.

If you wanted to buy 380,000 Baht a house.

Edited by Thaicoon

HI does anybody know of short term accommodation in buriram probably for two months would prefer and apartment but if not a hotel that does monthly rates would need it as from the 1st of june thanks

Wife is thinking of buying 4 houses to rent out in this village, where these are situated there is lots of property for rent and sale, the rent is about 2500 per month, and only a couple of clicks out of Buriram, this is the village opposite the golf driving range, on the Surin Road, opposite the massage parlours.

HI thanks for that i will check it out for sure do you know the name of the village i will get my lady to go and see before i get there

Shouldn't be too hard. There are a dozen or so places in Surin.

HI thanks for the reply i see on your site on the internet the apartments in surin but it does not seem so easy in buriram

HI thanks for that i will check it out for sure do you know the name of the village i will get my lady to go and see before i get there

Bogeye,

Not sure of the name of the village, just past the massage parlours on the right going towards Surin, there is the Driving range, and a real nice Japanese style house, with a builders merchants in front, the entrance to this village is right opposite. there are a few new shops etc.

Bogeye,

Not sure of the name of the village, just past the massage parlours on the right going towards Surin, there is the Driving range, and a real nice Japanese style house, with a builders merchants in front, the entrance to this village is right opposite. there are a few new shops etc.

HI thanks for that i will definetly go and have a look

We have a house and brand new appartments for rent near phanom rung in the Buriram province.

The appartment has options from basic to deluxe with Air con and hot shower and satellite tv.

All rooms have fly screens and aluminium windows.

There is a swimming pool on the premises too.

Rates are from 100 bht per day for 2 months (Basic room) cold shower on suite

300 bht per day for 2 months (Deluxe ) on suite Air con hot shower sat Tv

ASK for winston for more details

We have a house and brand new appartments for rent near phanom rung in the Buriram province.

The appartment has options from basic to deluxe with Air con and hot shower and satellite tv.

HI thanks for the reply i want to stay in buriram city but if you would like to send me your details i would like to stay a couple of days near phanom rung as i have never been there regards ron

Hi ron.

I have attatched a photo of the appartment building.

We will be emmigrating from UK june 15th 2009 and will be living in the following address which is where the appatments are located.

102/1

moo 1

Dambon Tako Ta Phi

Baan Tako Ta Phi

Amphur Prakhon chai

Jangwat Buriram

Tel 08-3725-1672

Just ask for Winston.

HI thanks for the reply i want to stay in buriram city but if you would like to send me your details i would like to stay a couple of days near phanom rung as i have never been there regards ron

post-80422-1238863762_thumb.jpg

post-80422-1238863892_thumb.jpg