Miss Thailand In Fisherman's Village This Afty

My girl tells me that the entries for Miss Thailand will be in Fisherman's Village this afternoon, parading their stuff...

Anyone going for a look?...

Topper.

They will be doing at guest appearance at Fusion. Lamai tonight, the loud speak said it starts at 10pm .. Will take my camera for sure.

My girl tells me that the entries for Miss Thailand will be in Fisherman's Village this afternoon, parading their stuff...

Topper.

They will be doing at guest appearance at Fusion. Lamai tonight, the loud speak said it starts at 10pm .. Will take my camera for sure.

we expect an indepth review Mclovin :o

Topper.

Watch out for ArkElfmow :o

Topper.

Watch out for ArkElfmow :o

ArkElfmow. What ever happend to that crazy cat? Did he end up finding true love with his "cashier" girlfriend.

They were all at Sea Tran pier this morning going to Angthong Marine Park.

Sadly, i didnt have my camera with me :o

If they were going to the Ang Thong Marine park then they wont be at fisherman's village this afternoon then ? :D

ArkElfmow. What ever happend to that crazy cat? Did he end up finding true love with his "cashier" girlfriend.

Last I heard they were moving to BKK together and she was going to become a 'university student' :o I think old Ark himself was setting up some kind of self defence school called 'hit and run'...

If they were going to the Ang Thong Marine park then they wont be at fisherman's village this afternoon then ? :D

I don't know if they went to the Marine Park but they were definately in the Village last night, i've seen the Pics... :D

I don't know if they went to the Marine Park but they were definately in the Village last night, i've seen the Pics... :D

MSingh

Are you willing to share these pics to brighten our day ?

MSingh

come on Msingh, share the pics :D

I saw these girls in FV village yesterday, up close there were a few lovelies, but most were so-so. I have seen many better looking girls in the food court at Paragon, or pretty much anywhere else one tends to find groups of girls. Nothing special, so they must all be geniuses instead?

30098549-01.jpg

Contestants of Miss Thailand Universe beauty pageant 2009 visit Yuan island in Chumphon province which was part of the contest on Tuesday.

Source: The Nation

No different from the line up in any bar on Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy. Only thing different is that there is no silver pole.

If they were going to the Ang Thong Marine park then they wont be at fisherman's village this afternoon then ? :o

MSingh

come on Msingh, share the pics :D

Sorry Gents, just checked back in..

They're not my Pictures but i'll get them off of my Friend tomorrow & will post then... :D

Any particular bar or area ??? May be worth popping down for a look. I will try to get some pics for you Boater :o

yes name that bar i'll be right down. in a short time. can't wait for my happy ending.miss world here i com

30098549-01.jpg

Contestants of Miss Thailand Universe beauty pageant 2009 visit Yuan island in Chumphon province which was part of the contest on Tuesday.

It rather looks like the local ladyboy scene

Edited by Birdman

30098549-01.jpg

It rather looks like the local ladyboy scene

Nothing would amaze me in this hugely sexually mixed up Country...

Is that the best Thailand can come up with???????? :D

There's no pleasing some of you!!!!! I would!!!!!!!! :o

I thought they were Ladyboys ?? :D

" Samuiseagull ", is that cos you're from Brighton ??

Figures... :D

Easy Tiger!!!!!! :D

I'll stick with the birds thanks!!!!! :wai: