Using An Agent To Get A Visa For Vietnam

vertigo4u

just being lazy to huzzle to Bangkok and spending Time at the Embassy of Vietnam,

I am searching for an relieable Agent in Pattaya to get it done for me!

Can anybody name me such an Agent here?

Thanks in Advance for any Information

I have used McFlight on Pattaya Tai just after Friendship on the left going towards Sai 3. Had no problems.

Not just being lazy - throwing away money!

I had to do the same a year ago, as I went to work there.

Up to BKK in the morning, called in at the Consulate on Wireless Road (opposite side of the road to Brit Emb - opposite side of Sukhumvit as well - paid a touch extra for same-day service - had lunch off Sukhumvit - cot p/p with visa about 3 pm and back in Patters as the bars opened.

Or ultimate lazy and do it ALL online and never leave the condo/house/bar...

You can do it all here with a secure payment page as long as you have a credit card and a working email address.

If the mods delete the url, PM me for details. Consistent great service for myself, friends and workmates.

I say, if you can do it yourself.

We used a travel agent that we understood did the bookings for Thai Visa, we heard it previously advertised so we approached them. i am sure this will be deleted by the mods.

we paid the cash up front, weeks went on, lots of excuses, and only after we threatened to go to the police about them having our passports for so long and no one knew where they were and the agent could not give us a name who actually had our passports, the Visa's and passports suddenly appeared.

Your passport is one of your most valued documents, and having them in someone elses hands can lead to all sorts of problems - I know 2 farangs here that the banks are chasing them because someone bought cars in their names using their passports (obviously some internal corruption) but the banks don't care and are pursuing the farangs for their money for cars they did not buy.

Regarding the so called travel agent, we made them sign documents to say we did not have our passports for several weeks and they were in their hands.

We could have simply driven to BKK and did them ourselves for a fraction of the cost.