Help?

whynot?

Completely unrelated but is there a restaraunt that has falafel?

I've tried all the usual searches and found nothing-thanks for any help-wn

I don't know of any Mid-Eastern places outside Bangkok (I see hundreds every time I visit Bumrungrad each month!) but it might be worth trying one of the Halal type food stands/restaurants around HH & the southern suburbs. Just a suggestion. :o

Hi there is an accupunturist in Hua Hin...he is located on the street that angles past the temple downtown...head north past the clock tower about 2 blocks and he has a small office on the right hand side....the street name starts with "N"..Narawit or something like that

Hi there is an accupunturist in Hua Hin...he is located on the street that angles past the temple downtown...head north past the clock tower about 2 blocks and he has a small office on the right hand side....the street name starts with "N"..Narawit or something like that

The street name is Naebkhehars Road...

I found the guy on Naebkhehars Road-gave up on HH and started looking in BKK-turns out the guy does 3 days in HH and 3 in BKK-the jury is still out on if he's any good-if nothing else is he is confident in his abilities-thanks guys-wn