Central Bang-na

flightcrew1

I'm sure I could figure this out myself, but does anybody have a good suggestion on how to get to Central Bang-na from Silom? I did this years ago, but have to meet a friend there today. I know I take the Sky train to the last stop. Years ago there was a shuttle bus from the sky train , but not sure now. Soi motorcycle the best option?

Thanks

I'm sure I could figure this out myself, but does anybody have a good suggestion on how to get to Central Bang-na from Silom? I did this years ago, but have to meet a friend there today. I know I take the Sky train to the last stop. Years ago there was a shuttle bus from the sky train , but not sure now. Soi motorcycle the best option?

It's too far for the motorcycle taxi and he will snake through service roads full of traffic. And you don't need rain.

Train to last stop (On Nut) is not great idea as there is no easy entry into the tollway.

You need to be at Lotus/Tesco Rama 4.

SkyTrain to Thong Lor or Ekkamai and then taxi Suk 40 -> Rama 4 (left turn just past Lotus/Tesco) will take you to tollway towards Bang Na.

That would take 15 minutes.

Yeah, this all depends on the time of day. If it's 1:00pm, On Nut is no problem. If it's 4:30pm, On Nut is a nightmare (although I can't verify if other places are any better at that time of day).

I come from On Nut past Central Bangna every workday and it usually takes about 15 minutes. (At 6:15am, that is!)

BFD!