How Thais Treat Theire Children

anthoma

My girlfriend have to children 7 and 11 years old. When i moved down here two years ago i said i would not interfere in how she raised here daugthers. I think it was not right of me to come down here and tell thais how to raise their children. But today i saw something that upsets med and I dont know what to do about it. The oldest daughter came home a little bit late today and i dont know if that was the only reason, but my GF ran out an shoutet at here and hit here hard 4 times. I never se she do this before, but she told me a couple of times before that she had hit the children. This time i was looking at it and felt very bad for the girl. I dont know the reason for what happend because my GF just took here motorbike and drive away and she not come home yet. This upsets me very much and i dont know if i should talk to my GF about it when she come home, ore do as i promised, not interfere in how she raise here children. Maybe its commond that thais hit their children, but were i come from we dont do that. Any advise?

My girlfriend have to children 7 and 11 years old. When i moved down here two years ago i said i would not interfere in how she raised here daugthers. I think it was not right of me to come down here and tell thais how to raise their children. But today i saw something that upsets med and I dont know what to do about it. The oldest daughter came home a little bit late today and i dont know if that was the only reason, but my GF ran out an shoutet at here and hit here hard 4 times. I never se she do this before, but she told me a couple of times before that she had hit the children. This time i was looking at it and felt very bad for the girl. I dont know the reason for what happend because my GF just took here motorbike and drive away and she not come home yet. This upsets me very much and i dont know if i should talk to my GF about it when she come home, ore do as i promised, not interfere in how she raise here children. Maybe its commond that thais hit their children, but were i come from we dont do that. Any advise?
Do what you told her 2 years ago and don't get involved, unless it effects you financially. In my opinion Edited by coventry

First of all girls and boys in the Thai family of treat very different, bet she never in a hundred years have hit her son for coming home late, second you are interfering just by being with the mother, third the girls will grow up and without doubt will move on from mom yelling and shouting and hitting, fourth you are lucky they are not boys, boys are treated like the king of the family, we have three kids one girl(23 YEAR OLD) GROWN and GONE, yes I witness the hitting, shouting, yelling, the boys 25 years/28 years old still living off and on with us mom give about anythings they want, a little token attempt to find a job, sleep all day go out drinking all night, help just enough to keep me off their sorry ass, which give mom an excuse to say they are good boys, I ask good for what. Fifth even with the girls you will always be number three. Sixth learn to live and deal with it like all the rest of us that married Thai Ladies with kids, oh yes I know there are many who will log in with their wonderful boy stories, I say good for you all I will trade you any day and maybe kick in a few bahts as a bonus to you. :D:D:o:D