Voting Time

Kan Win

Hi Folks,

Thank you to the members that posts their photos on our Photo Challenge #2, Thai Food.:o

Voting is now open so please vote for your winner. This time around voting shall take place via a post from our Members. In this way hopefully we can get more of a reaction from our Members as to why they voted for photo of their choice, simliar to our "Evaluate my photo " forum, if you get my drift. :D

Due to some Khun-Fusion, an early Entrée is inclued. I chose to add this to our list of Photos. :D from "The Vulcan"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thai-Food-Ch...ge-t247719.html

Photo Challenge #2 below:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Photo-Challenge-2-t248397.html

Good luck to one and all that took time out to post their photos.

Have fun :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

My Vote :D

I was in two minds about the artistic side of my vote, going for the Mama Mia or Bananarama, so I vote for King Prawn.

"baahjun".

Very nice :o Thank you. :D

Yours truly,

I have a feeling that a poll will be better here.

Personally I don't feel qualified to comment on other peoples work but would be happier to have a sneaky anonymous vote.

In the interests of cooperation, and those that know me will be aware that there is never anything else in my mind :o, I'll go for the green bananas, but don't ask me why.

Halal Khao Soy for me, technically not good but I like the composition and the pose.

I like fishing for squid too, but would have cropped off the bottom off the pot and that small piece of hand on the left.

Green Bananas imho is more graphic design than photography.

Coffee, would have chosen a smaller depth of field so that only th hand and the coffe that it's making are in focus.

my 2 setang

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Members,

Last chance to get your vote in so hurry up. Will close it tomorrow evening Thai Time.

Thanking you all for taking part in our "Thai Food' photo contest.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o

Voting time is now closed and all the votes where counted. The results are in:-

King Prawn 2

Green Banana 4

'Cafe Boraan' 3

Halal Khao Soy 1

and the winner by a long shot "lordsux". Well done. :o

Yours truly,