Nice Guys Finish Last..

runner

I used to be a newbie when it came to Thai women. When it came to money, I had ATM written all over me. Now, I find that instead of me being the person getting taken for a ride, more often than not I'm taking the ladies for a ride. Down Sukhumvit that is. :o

It is rather easy to take advantage of Thai women, in every way. I get free gifts and free shags, but it takes a skilled gentleman to do it. I'm a full time butterfly, and as such, never settle down with a lady for more than a few nights. There is a reason for this. Unless you're one of those starey eyed newbs, you know the cost of marriage and 'love'. That's why I never fall for one lady.

I'm not a 'pay4play' kind of guy. You won't see me giving money to a girl in the morning. It is just too easy to make a girl think you're her boyfriend and then dump her. My preferred places are along Sukhumvit and Pattaya Beach. Some guys like to dump them at their rooms or at the shopping malls.

I'll often make an excuse to get my girl out of my room, such as 'I need to go to the ATM, I'll be right back'. This works 9/10 times. Sometimes, I find even more complicated methods of getting rid of them. In all cases, it is important that you get away from her for good and avoid your financial obligations. Doing this, I have saved enormously in terms of finances. It isn't nice, but if you are to survive in los, you need to think. Because if you don't get them first, they will get you.

Are you a nice guy or a bad guy? How much money are you willing to part with to get a Thai lady in bed? Is it worth it?

:D