Fuel Prices

lampard10

I filed up with 95 today at 20.60.I was over the moon as I had not been out in the car for a long time and the last time I filled up it was 23/24. Then I saw the prices in town. 19.71 with diesel running at around 14.50.

Other parts of the Kingdom please pray tell. Higher or lower than humble Surin

:o

The Cheapest Oil in the Kindgom is available at Bangkok.The far you go from Bangkok the more expensive is the oil.Just minus 0.50 -0.90 (depending upon the distance from bkk)

maybe this has something to do with "request and demand"?

i don't look that close at oil prices, but diesel is certainly cheaper in isaan than in bkk! :o

Why would diesel be cheaper in Isan? Does it get harvested from the fruit on trees there or what? :o What you will see is 'no name' shops selling it a bit under the rate that the major companies sell it. But not under the rate of some no-name pumps around Bangkok and Laem Chabang.

Diesel in Chiang Mai is 15.23. Don't know and don't care about other flavours of fuel. :D

The Cheapest Oil in the Kindgom is available at Bangkok.The far you go from Bangkok the more expensive is the oil.Just minus 0.50 -0.90 (depending upon the distance from bkk)

Not quite true.

The best price is here in Chonburi where the refineries are located!!

Remember the prices will not fall so quickly as the "fund" has to be repaid.