Paypal And Bangkok Bank

I want to see if I can send money via Pay Pal to a Bangkok Bank account using the bank's New York routing number. If it works I'll send you US$10 for your trouble.

If interested, send me a PM.

You don't have to give me any personal information except for the e-mail address associated with the Pay Pal account.

I want to see if I can send money via Pay Pal to a Bangkok Bank account using the bank's New York routing number. If it works I'll send you US$10 for your trouble.

If interested, send me a PM.

You don't have to give me any personal information except for the e-mail address associated with the  Pay Pal account.

And which referral scheme are you a member of, paypay is pretty established i.e think e-bay , so I would hardly think you have to see if it works !!! and how do you propose to send me 10 dollars, by POST !! :o

No scam at all. If you look at Pay Pal's site you'll see that while you can send money to someone in Thailand they cannot put the money into a Thai bank account. I think I can get around that using the bank's New York routing number. If it works, I'll send you ten bucks that way. If it doesn't, you're out of luck.

Too bad that there are so many scammers that honest people are no longer believed....

Bangkok Bank's New York routing number is:

You have to set up the Pay Pal account using your Thailand account number and this routing number.

Send me a PM if it works and I'll send you some money via Pay Pal.

The only problem might be when Pay Pal makes a couple of small deposits to your account to verify that the account number and routing number are correct. You have to reply to them with the US$ amount of the deposit.

Let me know how it goes....

• 3 weeks later...