Where To Buy Sennheiser Headphones

surface

I'm looking for Sennheiser HD555's and was wondering if any of you audiophiles knew of the best place to shop for them, and possibly audition them and some others as well. Fortune is the ideal location if any of those shops carry them.

Also would appreciate any recommendations for closed headphones, in the same price range as the 555's, that are available in BKK.

There are a couple of online suppliers listed in there as well as some shops stocking Sennheiser but I know what you mean, just because they have them listed for sale doesn't mean they have any stock, happens a lot in Thailand. Try some of the other shops in Paragon and Emporium.   Shop4Thai are overpriced anyway.

There is a nice shop in Siam Paragon which have high end Grado and Sennheiser headphones in stock, they also have high end headphone amps and cd's and you can audition different models there.

Edited by Fun2Fun

I'm looking for Sennheiser HD555's and was wondering if any of you audiophiles knew of the best place to shop for them, and possibly audition them and some others as well. Fortune is the ideal location if any of those shops carry them.

Also would appreciate any recommendations for closed headphones, in the same price range as the 555's, that are available in BKK.

Try Jaben in......Singapore....why not?its not far,by bus,by train,by boat or by AirAsia;he has online shop as well.

www.jaben.net

his shop(Mr.Wilson) is located in Adelphy Court,1 Coleman Str. - extremly user friendly,audition?most welcome!

Hi

This does not really answer your question, but after having been reading reviews on internet, I have bought my AKG K701 on eBay and I am delighted with it ( about 250 USD )

There is a tiny shop on the ground floor ( not basement ) selling headphones and quality headphones amplifiers, but it is easy to miss as it is really small.They do have Sennheiser too, but I don't know if they would have the model you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Phil

Hi

This does not really answer your question, but after having been reading reviews on internet, I have bought my AKG K701 on eBay and I am delighted with it ( about 250 USD )

There is a tiny shop on the ground floor ( not basement ) selling headphones and quality headphones amplifiers, but it is easy to miss as it is really small.They do have Sennheiser too, but I don't know if they would have the model you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Phil

Ooops, sorry, posting too quickly, I should have precised ground floor of Fortune..

Phil

I was going to recommend the high end store at Paragon which someone already mentioned. I remember seeing very high end Shures for sale there.

But maybe you should check out Amazon.com. Pair of Sennheiser earbuds that where selling for 3000-4000 baht here in Thailand cost about 20USD on Amazon.com

I have never ordered from Amazon to Thailand, but I've had good luck with them back in the States. I've heard a lot of people had books shipped to Thailand without any problems. Even if you get nailed a little on duties or taxes you will still end up saving a LOT in the end.