How About Your Lifestyle With Thai Gf?

rfvfr

I'd think if you were setting up house it would only be fair to "normalize" expenses to income- in other words, if you're earning 10x what the other party is, you should pay 90% and the other party 10% of all major shared living expenses.

I agree that the gentleman should pay reasonable shared entertainment costs.

"Steven"

ermmmm, steven, now ur a guy right,and erm, most of ur entertainment will be with other guys right, so how does that work out? :o

still thats not so bad, one of me mates went home to his wife still wearing a condom, still at least he was thinking of her and actually wore a condom, cant understand why she was so angry with him though..

LOL. One of my mates went home to his wife and when he went down on her to have a good eating out he almost choked on a piece of broken rubber. :o

The wife did understand why he was angry.

I am a working woman. My salary is about 40,000+ a month, i pay everything for both since my husbad has no job for a while now. i pay for household stuffs, foods, clothes, electricity, water, phone bill, fuel, cigarette, etc. we eat at resturant oftenly. i buy him clothes and things i think he may needs he not even has to ask. i never complain when i pay. Just want him to be happy with me since he make a big move,left his life, friends and family to be with me here.

Sometimes i was thinking i am not that smart like those BG or uneducated girls who have rich farang husband. I once got a chance to chat with those girls who have rich farang husband. Your guys probably hurt if you know what they told me about how to treat a rich farang husband and suck all his money smoothly in to her pocket    :o   

Anyway i think i am so lucky i met him through becas my husband is a very good man.. He is not a self-centered type or treat me like a housemaid which i hate that kind of thinking. Some man just want to have a wife to keep them comfortable!!

My husband can do piping, running electric wire, make an elec. switch, breaker, he cooks for us most of the time, do some house cleaning while i am away for work. i do house work also but mostly in my day off. We both are not a stupid spender like many thai-farang couple i have seen. I think we both happy for such a good life we have now.  Our lifestyle? i am appreciated for what we're doing now :D

One more thing, if a man (bf or husband) go out with his gf or wife. He has to pay for everything as a gentleman. This is thai culture. we only share if we are friend !!

I earn only one third or one forth of him. He pays for household and apartment and all the insurances. I do pay for my handy bill, monthly internet that I use, I bought myself my dress or shoes or hairdresser, when I go for shopping and found a nice thing or his favarite food, I shall buy for him. I buy him nice sport shoes , nice jeans , or sweater once in a while depends on the occations. When I invite him for a dinner he hesitated to let me pay. He is a very smart and never want to let woman pay for him. But I like to give him whenever I have some ( little ) money.

Sometimes I feel little envy that rich farang taking care the best of his BF who likes to suck his pocket too. If I get the heritate from my parents, I shall buy him a nice condo.

'Er Indoors takes home 11.5k a month and I get between 65 & 80k. I pay for everything except cheap midweek feeds and the electricity & water bills, which she pays for.

We both think that's fair, she's be hard pushed to complain especially after trips to Aus, HK, etc........

Actually, she does moan about me spending 2k in a dinner or beer.

I never understand why no one believes that electric can be very high. I lived in a 1 room place in patt running A/C all the time and it ran me close to 4k alone for elec. if you dont run AC, fine the elec is cheap. If youre an eskimo like me and run AC all hours you are in your place, it costs huge bucks

Cant seem to figure what an eskimo is doing in thailand?? :D

The polar areas must have been a better place i reckon.. :o

My last relationship with a farang girl, lasted 4 years, we split up a year ago and since then I went 3 times to LOS for a total time of about 2 and a half months, and I still saved more money in that year then in the 4 years I was with my ex... so I think you should be lucky with your TG's, a small meal in a normal restaurant here costs me about 15 -20 € for 2. That's about 700 - 1000 BHT... :D

Woman want equal rights, except when it comes to paying...but we still want and need them :o

I am a working woman. My salary is about 40,000+ a month, i pay everything for both since my husbad has no job for a while now. i pay for household stuffs, foods, clothes, electricity, water, phone bill, fuel, cigarette, etc. we eat at resturant oftenly. i buy him clothes and things i think he may needs he not even has to ask. i never complain when i pay. Just want him to be happy with me since he make a big move,left his life, friends and family to be with me here.

Sometimes i was thinking i am not that smart like those BG or uneducated girls who have rich farang husband. I once got a chance to chat with those girls who have rich farang husband. Your guys probably hurt if you know what they told me about how to treat a rich farang husband and suck all his money smoothly in to her pocket    :o   

Anyway i think i am so lucky i met him through becas my husband is a very good man.. He is not a self-centered type or treat me like a housemaid which i hate that kind of thinking. Some man just want to have a wife to keep them comfortable!!

My husband can do piping, running electric wire, make an elec. switch, breaker, he cooks for us most of the time, do some house cleaning while i am away for work. i do house work also but mostly in my day off. We both are not a stupid spender like many thai-farang couple i have seen. I think we both happy for such a good life we have now.  Our lifestyle? i am appreciated for what we're doing now :D

One more thing, if a man (bf or husband) go out with his gf or wife. He has to pay for everything as a gentleman. This is thai culture. we only share if we are friend !!

I hope your husband realizes what a lucky man he is

Just talk wrote:

I guess this aint at all only thai-culture.

This is normal worldwide, and those who expect their wife/gf/mistress to pay when go out, i look upon as a narrowminded fool, that have to start realize that we actually are living in the year 2005.

Offcourse, there will allways be those who proudly bragging of that the mistress allways pay when they go out.....cant seem to figure what to brag of.....in others eyes they just make themselves look smaller, and unimportant. :o

Sometimes i was thinking i am not that smart like those BG or uneducated girls who have rich farang husband. I once got a chance to chat with those girls who have rich farang husband. Your guys probably hurt if you know what they told me about how to treat a rich farang husband and suck all his money smoothly in to her pocket    :D   

ooch, poor bastard, a wussy,....she sounds like a real control freak to me :D

the kind of bitches all the farangs are running away from :o

• 1 month later...

I would like to spend everything for my gf because I love her.I can pay for our living cost.Do you want her money? her salary is very low 10000b only.You were miserly man.

Did you try to show how love for her. Reason of her???????? :o Are you a man just want to have a wife to keep your comfortable! :D did you give a big love to her.

I know just if a husband go out with his wife. He has to pay for everything as a gentleman. This is thai culture. they only share if them were friend !! you need to talk with her if you want her money or something from her.she will be OK.this is a nature of thai girl as i know.

:D

You guys who move in a Thai girl to live with you are both very brave and in my opinion stupid. Just don't inderstand why you leave your countries to shack up with some girl who you know nothing about. Its the Thai vodoo and you fell for it. Feel real sorry for you guys.

You know nothing of this culture and are enjoying her presence in the bedroom. You in your mind love her but in her mind you are just a means to an end. One member was right. You men would not want to hear what these Thai women say about you guys. She doesnt care for you unless you pay her and pay her bills and send her parents money. Even though she is not working girl, working girl much easier to handle. Its a nice clean transaction.

One day you'll wake up and clear that blockage between your ears away and hopefully go back to to the fun single days you had in Thailand before you got invovled with a Thai girl and won't have to worry about who is going to pay the bills!

Best wishes

You guys who move in a Thai girl to live with you are both very brave and in my opinion stupid.  Just don't inderstand why you leave your countries to shack up with some girl who you know nothing about.  Its the Thai vodoo and you fell for it.  Feel real sorry for you guys.

You know nothing of this culture and are enjoying her presence in the bedroom.  You in your mind love her but in her mind you are just a means to an end.  One member was right.  You men would not want to hear what these Thai women say about you guys.  She doesnt care for you unless you pay her and pay her bills and send her parents money.  Even though she is not working girl, working girl much easier to handle.  Its a nice clean transaction.

One day you'll wake up and clear that blockage between your ears away and hopefully go back to to the fun single days you had in Thailand before you got invovled with a Thai girl and won't have to worry about who is going to pay the bills!

Best wishes

Speak for yourself ! ! !

You guys who move in a Thai girl to live with you are both very brave and in my opinion stupid.

A hooker is a thai girl. Taksin's daughter is a thai girl. Which exact type of thai girl were you referring to ?

And just as their are many different types of thai girls, there too are many different types of expats and realtionship situations.

Any Thai girl.

The culture is still unkown and the laws do not apply for foregners.

I just think its to big a risk away from your home turf.

Ive seen things get really ugly with these relationships. So, I just offering a bit of advice from mistakes that i have seen unsuspecting and uninformed men make cause they using the worng brain to make decisions. Some of them making life decisons with a Thai woman in less than 48 hours cause she provided some

physical relief. Heck you don't even know if you like a dog after 48 hours.!

Any Thai girl. 

Ive seen things get really ugly with these relationships.  So, I just offering a bit of advice from mistakes that i have seen unsuspecting and uninformed men make cause they using the worng brain to make decisions.  Some of them making life decisons with a Thai woman in less than 48 hours cause she provided some

physical relief.  Heck you don't even know if you like a dog after 48 hours.!

So when living in foreign countries one should remain single and only get involved in relationships whilst on your home turf? Really quite bizarre comments.

The culture is unknown? It's different, and that's part of the reason for many people to be here, to learn about a different culture.

Which laws do not apply to foreigners? The only one I can think of is the death penalty, which is usually commuted to life imprisonment.

I think your' post shows your lack of knowledge as opposed to others.

Any Thai girl. 

Ive seen things get really ugly with these relationships.  So, I just offering a bit of advice from mistakes that i have seen unsuspecting and uninformed men make cause they using the worng brain to make decisions.  Some of them making life decisons with a Thai woman in less than 48 hours cause she provided some

A cross between a festered knob and a troll come to mind.. :o

Any Thai girl. 

A cross between a festered knob and a troll come to mind.. :o

do you love her now?Is she finally to be the right one?if yes. you must talk with her what do you want. :D

Single and loving it comes to mind in Thailand.

Not married to a Thai ball and chain with extra chains attached.

And the grinds of married life which so many men vowed never to do again after separating. What do they do? Come to Thailand and fall into the same routine in a place where they know little about the customs.

Your choice. I am just giving the group the facts.

Single and loving it comes to mind in Thailand.

Not married to a Thai ball and chain with extra chains attached.

And the grinds of married life which so many men vowed never to do again after separating.  What do they do?  Come to Thailand and fall into the same routine in a place where they know little about the customs.

Your choice.  I am just giving the group the facts.

Yep mate.You are givin your opinion. I dear say that your opinion is a wee bit different than your FACTS.

And of course your opinion relates to all of us. :o