No Formula One From Rawai Cable Channels?

wtk

I just browsed through all the channels as the qualification has started for the first race of the season and saw only rugby and cricket(big fat surprise). even channel 40 that is sometimes astro supersports (they showed F1 from there when i lived in karon) shows badminton.

Do I really have to stream it from internet?

Yea it was just late. started around 10mins late from channel 35 here too so no worries

Honda must be kicking themselves and they have paid for it, brawn is a genius and is about time button had the car to demonstrate his skill.

GO BABY GO!

Calm down mate! Early days... :o

If you lose pics tomorrow you should be able to see it online through www.channelsurfing.net or www.atdhe.net or justintv

I think Barrichello will win. After what happened to him end of last season and then not thinking he was getting a drive this year he will be really fired up.

Terrible service for race day on local cable TV. About 4 times lost service (scrambled card). The picture quality was horrible (frame sync problem with transmission). And they cut to rugby immediately after race end, so not see celebrations and interview .... grrr gggrrr.

rixalex

Calm down mate! Early days... :o

I think Barrichello will win. After what happened to him end of last season and then not thinking he was getting a drive this year he will be really fired up.

To quote button ,brawn is a legend, enough said.

I wonder if kimi raikinnon could it at his Rawi home?

Terrible service for race day on local cable TV. About 4 times lost service (scrambled card). The picture quality was horrible (frame sync problem with transmission). And they cut to rugby immediately after race end, so not see celebrations and interview .... grrr gggrrr.

You'll be pleased to hear that Kata Cable (D.P. Cable / KPP) was fine. Full coverage after the race, good picture.

Does the UBC (Star Sports) coverage still have commercials?