Wanted?

stacker10

I have a friend that belive he can not return to Thailand because, well lets say he did something right but because he was a Farang

it was wrong and I want to find out if he is on black list or wanted.How can I find out?Does any one know what aboute the passport check when u arrive?

What is it they checking when u arrive,name,picture and nationalaty or what?Exempel I have a Swedish passport but also a exempel Italian.same name,

but different passport number and different country so what do they realy see at the computer?Is there a official website or some list of people not welcome

to Thailand?

I have a friend that belive he can not return to Thailand because, well lets say he did something right but because he was a Farang

it was wrong and I want to find out if he is on black list or wanted.How can I find out?Does any one know what aboute the passport check when u arrive?

What is it they checking when u arrive,name,picture and nationalaty or what?Exempel I have a Swedish passport but also a exempel Italian.same name,

but different passport number and different country so what do they realy see at the computer?Is there a official website or some list of people not welcome

to Thailand?

If u got to ask, don't bother

Blacklisted - persona non-grata? Right?

You dont realise what persona non-grata status is - its a very serious matter which is not used casualy - it requires a ministerial level decision, and/or a judicial desicion (normally associated with a deportation order upon conviction and having served the sentance).

So - unless he has been prosecuted and found guilty in a Thai court, or has been deported (note: deported - not just thrown out for an over stay) he will not be black listed.

Lastly - its not a sealed decision i.e. its not kept secret - if the Thai authorities want you or have a case against you they almost always advise the foreign nationals diplomatic mission of any outstanding complaint/legal/judicial process.

So - whats the chances: none quite frankly - he'd have been told about it one way or the other by now. While decisions the Thai judiciary and Ministers take are often questioned, they are none-the-less on the table to be seen.

... and if you are still worried - drop me a personal note with name/DOB and PsNumber - and I'll ask a man who does have access to that kind of info.

He won't know the 'groovy' news until his ass lands and he moseys on down to the immigration counter mate.

Either 'Come on in' OR 'Get the fck out'

Either or really :D

When I was working in Dubai my company hired this Britt and when he arrived he was whisked straight to jail.

Turns out he lived in Dubai about 5 years earlier and left with some hefty bank depts.

Funny thing was...before he left Egland he went to the UAE embassy and asked if he had a problem or not. They came back to him and said "no problem, welcome" :o

So even if they tell you all is fine, it is only so they can nab you on entry.

Be carefull.

If he is blacklisted with immigration he will be refused entry and put on the next plane back to where he came from.

If he is wanted then that is a whole new ball of wax..........

You might be able to find someone who will be able to check the Police and Immigration

records, but be prepared for a 6 figure sum, in Thai money.

Simply applying for a visa at the Thai embassy does not guarantee entry on arrival. :o

Thanks for respons.They main question is,can he go back here even if whas wanted,with a new passport,different country,new passport number etc.He has Swedish(thats the one with problem)and one Italian passport.Not wanted for anything heavy,jumped on by 5 thai guys,self defense but heart one of them badly but so what?They jumped him but of course hes farang so blaim him(4of them run away in typical thaistyle)so another bullshit story in the land of (faked)smile but he want to go back here anyway so Im trying to help him.Any one know aboute they computer system?Or any one know if and how he can pay to fix the problem?

Better company?When 5 thai asholes jump you?Its not me,i will cut the head of them all.They get what they had coming,try to mess with the wrong guy

but he get all the shit because?Farang of course,if he wasnt there at that time this would not happend,thai logic.

Better company?When 5 thai asholes jump you?Its not me,i will cut the head of them all.They get what they had coming,try to mess with the wrong guy

but he get all the shit because?Farang of course,if he wasnt there at that time this would not happend,thai logic.

Are you on medication?

Surely if he's blacklisted from entering Thailand then he will be informed so when submitting his passport at his departure point. After all, airlines are resposible for returning all passengers refused entry into a country, to their point of departure at the airlines cost. So it should be on computer.

Edited by coventry

Surely if he's blacklisted from entering Thailand then he will be informed so when submitting his passport at his departure point. After all, airlines are resposible for returning all passengers refused entry into a country, to their point of departure at the airlines cost. So it should be on computer.

The Black List is on the Immigration Computer, not broadcast to every airline.........

With changed name and a new passport he should be fine.

A different nationality, is even better

He won't know the 'groovy' news until his ass lands and he moseys on down to the immigration counter mate.

Either 'Come on in' OR 'Get the fck out'

Either or really :D

When I was working in Dubai my company hired this Britt and when he arrived he was whisked straight to jail.

Turns out he lived in Dubai about 5 years earlier and left with some hefty bank depts.

Funny thing was...before he left Egland he went to the UAE embassy and asked if he had a problem or not. They came back to him and said "no problem, welcome" :o

So even if they tell you all is fine, it is only so they can nab you on entry.

Be carefull.

Wonder if he asked the right question. Because if the questions was "Can I get back in without any problems?" the answer was yes.

Edited by Carmine6

Thanks for respons.They main question is,can he go back here even if whas wanted,with a new passport,different country,new passport number etc.He has Swedish(thats the one with problem)and one Italian passport.Not wanted for anything heavy,jumped on by 5 thai guys,self defense but heart one of them badly but so what?They jumped him but of course hes farang so blaim him(4of them run away in typical thaistyle)so another bullshit story in the land of (faked)smile but he want to go back here anyway so Im trying to help him.Any one know aboute they computer system?Or any one know if and how he can pay to fix the problem?

Sure this didnt happen in Napoli (Naples)?

It easily could have.

My interest in your friend's problem ended here.

Just out of curiosity.

Is this gentleman a wise man…?